Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Quest Nutrition, Protein Bar, Cinnamon Roll Flavor, 12 Bars, 2.12 oz (60 g) Each

Best protein bar ever!

Posted by 5311847164357945324 on Oct 08, 2013

This is probably the best protein bar I have ever tasted! The cinnamon roll is my favorite too. A very good option as a healthy snack!

Addictive ;)

Posted by 5409267708441148218 on Oct 12, 2013

I am addicted to these bars tastes like caramel feels like I am indulging when I'm not I don't miss the unhealthy versions ;)

My favorite

Posted by 5532627586376872379 on Oct 13, 2013

This is my personal favorit of the questbars i have tried. sooo good

Yummm One of my favorites .. ! Can taste the ICING ..

Posted by 5592234819921426103 on Nov 08, 2014

I haven't found any truly low carb bars except for these. This is one of my favorite flavor but ALL of their bars deserve 5 stars. Mild cinnamon flavor with a vanilla icing flavor. Very very decadent. I will buy these again. They use the best ingredients and really focus on quality and flavor. What ever they're doing, they're doing it right. I tell everyone to buy these. Especially all of the low carb forums I belong to. People are switching from every other bar to Quest Nutrition bars. Mainly because there are few ingredients and they are very quality ingredients. They also don't use maltitol powder or maltitol syrup. If you see those in your low carb foods they are NOT low carb! Check your ingredients and don't make the same mistakes I did. EVERY low carb bar on here (except quest) uses maltiitol. The worst is Maltitol syrup. Thank you QUEST~!!!! I am a lifetime customer. I can't wait to see what your next flavor will be! Keep your standards HIGH!

Funny idea!

Posted by 5049839092867642748 on Feb 05, 2014

It's a funny idea to make bars that tastes like american cinnamon rolls! I like this flavor. Heat it in the microwave for about 30 seconds!