• Please note this item has been replaced by QST-00044.

• Reviews | English

Tasty, scrumptious and just right

Posted by 5291858778674660597 on Oct 22, 2013

This is the best of the QuestBars. Is it candy? Is it bad for me since it tastes so good? That correlation is usually true, but not with these excellent bars. Just the right amount of softness and chewiness, but the best part is that it is really a supreme source of nutrition. A lot of research went into finding the best protein bar for me - most protein bars are really candy bars with high protein content. But not QuestBars. These are the best you can get, maybe apart from those bars you compose yourself over the web. But those cost an arm and a leg. With these, you will instead have muscular arms and legs.

Surprizingly Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1705146 on Oct 23, 2013

At first I was expecting a candy bar-like consistency and look. It actually has a Power Bar-like look and feel; but more of a tender chew. The taste is excellent! They really have worked the kinks out of "cheaper" brands,to provide the customer with a truly yummy experience. Can't wait to try some of the other flavors!

Fast and good order

Posted by 5054957244588146773 on Oct 26, 2013

Fast order with no hidden costs. Liked this flavor.

Yummy

Posted by 5328658528374506644 on Oct 12, 2013

It´s so good

Quest Bats, Cinnamon Roll, the best there is...

Posted by Reviewer1835424 on Oct 10, 2013

Quest has come up with a lot of new flavors which is great I guess, but none that are as good as the original ones such as the one I love, Cinnamon Roll. It makes you feel like you are eating a real cinnamon roll with out the guilt and all the protein!!!

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1422059 on Oct 08, 2013

One part of me tells me to review this product and tell my honest opinion, which is that i really love there bars! The other part tells me to stop writing because i want them all to myself. ;) Well, i'm going to be honest, i recommend these strongly! At first i thought the taste was a little weird, but boy did i get used to, and started to really like, it. Top product!

One of the best

Posted by Reviewer2906085 on Nov 04, 2013

An excellent protein bar in both taste and nutrition - perhaps one of the very best out there. I avoid eating dairy products since I don't find them as healthy as they are claimed, but Quest's products don't upset my stomach. High in protein yet very low in calories, which makes it my go-to snack, breakfast and healthy dessert as well. If you love cinnamon you'll LOVE the taste of this one. It's sweet (but not too sweet), cinnamon-y, chewy and delicious. The only minus is that the cinnamon probably isn't ceylon cinnamon (regular one is high in coumarin and toxic), so I would recommend switching the flavour after each packet. (I usually am such a pig and enjoy these by halving one Cinnamon roll and one Peanut butter Chocolate and eating them together.. very much recommended treat!) I hope you found this review helpful.

Addiction!

Posted by 5425164318398731376 on Nov 06, 2013

I seriously got addicted to these! Can't wait to try the ones with cookie-flavour!

Excellent

Posted by 4702776515368210803 on Nov 12, 2013

Love these. Perfect mini meal,or snack food on the run - no addd sugar, gluten free etc. great range of flavours - do not taste like cardboard.

Excellent