good flavour

Posted by Reviewer2503595 on Aug 15, 2014

hubbys favourite flavour, it's pretty good!

very good

Posted by Reviewer2236685 on Apr 17, 2012

I love all the Quest Natural bars with no artificial sweetners!

Nice fresh taste

Posted by 5571110983895231529 on Sep 07, 2014

The lemon flavor is very strong, but I like it. I usually go for chocolate flavoured bars, but it's nice to have something else once in a while. Will repurchase.

Review Quest Nutrition Natural Protein Bar, Lemon Cream Pie

Posted by 5677211864568331992 on Aug 22, 2013

This is a tasteful bar, suites me fine. It has a fresh taste.

Very Happy

Posted by SarahBooBearsBabe on Aug 11, 2014

My order came 4 days after I ordered it so I was very happy :) The box came in perfect condition and all bars were fine, no damages. The taste of this Quest bar is very good, actually tastes like lemon, but sadly no 'cream pie' flavour. the bars are so much softer than all of the other Quest bars, but I think that's because of the heat not the actual bar. It tastes the best by itself, I eat all Quest bars with yogurt, but this one just didn't taste good with it. I highly recommend trying this flavour, I will definitely be ordering this again because I do not get this flavour in Australia :/

Lemon

Posted by Reviewer1502859 on Mar 04, 2012

a lil bit too lemony for my taste.. but thats just me. Great ingredient composition!

Lemon Cream Pie QUEST bar

Posted by 5181872256336708802 on Aug 23, 2012

Lemon-y in every bite! Tangy and refreshing

Quest Bar

Posted by 5463053772233583418 on Sep 26, 2013

Overall the bars are tasty and handy to have especially when you're on a low carb diet. I wouldn't recommend the lemon cream pie flavor, it smells like cleaning detergent !

Least favorite Quest Bar

Posted by 5589048205266188387 on Jul 23, 2013

It was ok, but BY FAR my least favorite flavor of all the Quest Bars. It's very sweet (almost too much), yet it's bland at the same time and the taste is somewhat artificial too.

Strong, a bit artificial taste.

Posted by 4900748119725012345 on Oct 05, 2014

I'm not a fan of these bars. The structure of the bar is very, very sticky, and eating it is a bit complicated task especially if you're on the move. The bar has a strong taste of lemon, but unfortunately it's a bit artificial. When you look at the nutritional facts of this bar, it's as great as all the Quest bars are. Because I know there are Quest flavors that have the same nutritional profile and that taste better, I don't think I'll buy Lemon Cream Pie bars again.