10% Off Orders Over $40!

Quest Nutrition, Protein Bar, Apple Pie, 12 Bars, 2.12 oz (60 g) Each

Reviews 1-star

tastes good, but not good for diabetics

Posted by 5510582523823612288 on Mar 16, 2013

These products send my blood sugar through the roof. Isomalto-oligosaccharides are glucose polymers, and perhaps for some are non-digestible fiber, but it seems for others they are quite digestible.

Have not received the bars yet

Posted by 4681968065046911196 on Aug 20, 2013

It has been about 15 working days and the delivery has not come through yet. This has been very frustrating. I am not sure I will order over I herb again. Thanks

doesn't order anymore

Posted by 5286161564581671733 on Jul 21, 2014

Doesn't order anymore because i paid and i don't receive my order. After 2 months i don' know nothing about my order and the worst part is that i don't receive my money back. My experience with this site this horrible. I want my money!

Not what I expected.

Posted by 5619145472983956312 on Oct 29, 2014

Would like to begin by saying I was happy with the customer service provided by iHerb. However I do not recommend these 'Quest' bars that everyone is raving about. They taste like artificial sweetener and dough. Also they leave a strong aftertaste that takes hours to get rid off. Don't waste your money. Mine went in the bin. Rather buy another brand, plenty of great protein bars available on iHerb.

Not very nice. :(

Posted by 4761985073837899220 on Nov 03, 2014

This product has a really nasty after taste and I have actually thrown them away. Would not buy again.