Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Reviews 5-star

Full BEAST mode!

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013

These are the best bars available, hands down, and I'll tell you why: Many neophytes to weight training only look at protein amounts, and rightfully so, since we need all that protein to stack on some mass. BUT, if you don't get any fiber, well, good luck when it comes time to "return" all that protein you ate after your body is done digesting it :). These bars have high protein AND fiber, and low carbs - unlike many other bars that are actually loaded with sugars and carbs. They also tastes awesome! I take them an hour or so before my workout and I've been blasting more weight than before, highly recommended! Just make sure you get enough water! High protein means a demand for high amounts of hydration!! The flavor of this bar is more like apple than full out pie. It isn't overly sweet and is easy to eat, but if you're not a fan of apples then maybe you should try Chocolate Brownie or Vanilla Almond (both awesome as well).

Amazing

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 5086000493235481712 on Jun 12, 2013

I was so skeptical about this flavour as so many people love it, and so many people hate it. I am in the love category. I thought this was delicious. Tasted like apple pie, i baked it and it went crispy and was just perfection

LOVE These!

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1072739 on Feb 06, 2012

Quest Protein Bars are the first protein bars I've found that are both tasty and low sugar. These are very satisfying ... substantial. Certainly do NOT leave you wanting more due to hunger. Just wanting more due to good taste!

Amazing!

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2930392 on Oct 03, 2011

Best protein bar I have ever found. I will buy these bars always & hope Iherb continues to sell them for a long time. They have 72% of my daily fiber, which is awesome, and they're very filling! Only 170 calories, low sugar, hardly any carbs (that aren't fiber). And the apple pie one is DELICIOUS! I cannot wait to try the other flavors. I want to order a box of every kind right now.

Real apple bits inside :D

Posted by 5592234819921426103 on Nov 08, 2014

I haven't found any truly low carb bars except for these. This isn't my favorite flavor but ALL of their bars deserve 5 stars. They use the best ingredients and really focus on quality and flavor. What ever they're doing, they're doing it right. I tell everyone to buy these. Especially all of the low carb forums I belong to. People are switching from every other bar to Quest Nutrition bars. Mainly because there are few ingredients and they are very quality ingredients. They also don't use maltitol powder or maltitol syrup. If you see those in your low carb foods they are NOT low carb! Check your ingredients and don't make the same mistakes I did. EVERY low carb bar on here (except quest) uses maltiitol. The worst is Maltitol syrup. Thank you QUEST~!!!! I am a lifetime customer. I can't wait to see what your next flavor will be! Keep your standards HIGH!