Yummy

Posted by 4800748450062712051 on Jul 10, 2013

Really chewy. Like the apple pieces in it.

Nice soft texture, great taste

Posted by 4974512082045136645 on Jul 23, 2013

At first glance, the bar looks like pet food, but it's actually quite tasty. I really like the soft texture and the taste is very pleasant too. It's not as hard as the chocolate bar, and which tends to stick to your teeth. The apple pie bar doesn't. Highly recommend this flavour.

super good protein bar

Posted by 5605975844288518311 on Jul 23, 2013

These are my second favorite quest bars! So tasty!! Especially if you toast them in the oven :) will order again and again!

Nice taste but gets old fast!

Posted by 5351517416161308527 on Jul 28, 2013

I loved the first two bars and couldn't believe how tasty they were! The dry apple pieces were an added plus, unforunately I got sick of the taste pretty fast. The cinnamon flavour became to much and too overpowering after a while. But I still think the bars have great texture, ingridients etc. Looking forward to trying another flavour.

QUEST apple pie bars

Posted by 4851349576085425826 on Aug 14, 2013

This product is a little bit too hard, I can eat it only with a cup of milk to make it softier. the taste is not bad, But it has good notrition value so overall I think I will defenetlly order again.

Great sub for apple

Posted by 5048217571536577687 on Sep 22, 2013

yum

Very good

Posted by 5656622706436574516 on Oct 08, 2013

I loved em, and they are good with te! I feel ful and happy after one. I dose feel like they are providing my protein need for sports also.They are also a teriffic treat when the need strikes

Not as good as the other flavours but still very yummy

Posted by 5657490794780689669 on Oct 20, 2013

Go for it if you are after that specific apple pie taste, its pretty yummy warmed up too but i prefer the other flavours. In saying that though I still enjoyed eating it just not as much as the brownie, cookie dough flavours

Best so far

Posted by odereviews on Oct 27, 2013

Best tasting Quest Nutrition protein bar so far. More like apple than apple pie thought. Great amount of fiber and proteins. And only 170 calories. Yes. These could be little more cheaper. Overall, I'm pretty happy with this product.

Taste pretty good

Posted by 4723954961912107607 on Nov 09, 2013

taste pretty good but makes me thirsty after eating one.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »