• Please note this item has been replaced by QST-00064.

• Customer Ratings

Love the bits of apple!

Posted by 4660225735153271819 on May 15, 2014

I would never have bought these if it wasn't for all the good reviews. I'm so glad I gave them a shot....they're are really good. I'm not a particular apple fan, but these have bits of apple and the taste, for a protein bar, is so surprisingly delicious. I eat this as my late night snack. Just a great taste. You won't be disappointed.

Apple Pie

Posted by Reviewer1474696 on May 16, 2014

I love these bars. Apple Pies bars that actually taste like apple pie! Scrumptious!

So good

Posted by 4738544951537473149 on May 29, 2014

Bettet than applepie

One of my favorite

Posted by 5078157299177066635 on Jun 23, 2014

The Apple Pie Quest bars are one of my favorite. They're absolutely delicious, because you can really taste the apple and the cinnamon. These bars fill you up and satisfy your cravings, yet they're only made of healthy and understandable ingredients. My box of twelve arrived right when it was supposed to, so I was very happy with my order.

Hmmm healthy goodness

Posted by 5264596965692399106 on Jun 05, 2014

I got my box of yummy apple pie quest bars and just tried it. First bite was awful cold so don't recommend it unless your not near anything to warm it up. Popped it in microwave for 15 secs and it was so yummy and tasted like an unhealthy macdonalds apple pie but it was guilt free. Going to enjoy warming these up as winter hits. Hmmm -

Tasty

Posted by 4979630284821661030 on Jun 24, 2014

These protein bars taste so good - flavours are true and best of all gluten free and little sugar. I have been using these as a meal replacement in my weight loss program and being packed with protein I find that I don't feel hungry between meals. I have tried several of the Quest bar flavours and this is one of the best.

Super Yummy, not too sweet. :)

Posted by RoseCupcake on Apr 12, 2014

These are delicious and so much better for you than a lot of other protein bars. Love the chunks of apple. Highly recommended! :)

My new favorite flavour!

Posted by 4992679086544732550 on Apr 19, 2014

Delicious! Taste just like apple pie! my favorite flavor so far (from cookie dough, chocolate chunk, vanilla almond, berry, cinnamon and white chocolate raspberry)

Deserves its rave reviews

Posted by 4676882522999982176 on Apr 22, 2014

First time buyer, and will purchase again.

A dicovery

Posted by 5307587583692085799 on Jul 04, 2014

I love them because they have the small pieces of apples in between and you feel you are feeding yourself healthy.