• Please note this item has been replaced by QST-00042.

• Customer Ratings

will buy much mooore!!!

Posted by Reviewer1050765 on Sep 04, 2012

I adore those! Taste, ingredients, nutrition facts! ideal for my lifestyle! Thanks iHerb for carrying this!

Delicious chewy chocolate!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

Excellent protein bars! Delicious chewy chocolate, very filling! I love the fact that they don't contain sugar, they contain minimal carbs and good whey and milk quality protein. They don't contain soy, which I avoid and are gluten free. I am very happy with these bars. The price is very good too!!! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Amazing Bars

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on May 30, 2013

Although a bit on the costly end, it is still worth it as i take it as a portable meal. Very suitable for occasions where outings don't permit health foods (such as a trip to the family's favourite restaurant which is super high in unhealthy fats + calories) This bar really hits the spot! Filled with fiber and protein and very little (almost none) of the undesired ingredients. Really taste like a candy bar (Which is a BONUS because Who doesn't want a treat on a diet?! ;) ) Worth the price paid because it is not a lot to pay for both health and taste! A++

My favorite Bar

Posted by 5558549943279556797 on Sep 09, 2012

This is my favorite bar from quest. These bars are absolutely delicious when heated up and taste exactly like a fresh brownie out of the oven. My top flavors are chocolate brownie, peanut butter supreme, cinnamon roll, chocolate peanut butter and pb&j. I lean towards the dessert type flavors because i eat these before bed!

Delicious little bricks

Posted by 5593825350154649728 on May 22, 2012

We love these - the nutritional profile is incredible and they taste great (if you're into yummy, dense, chocolately bars). So glad to have found them.

Yummy!

Posted by chrysalis on Jul 21, 2013

These bars are amazing. At first I thought these tasted a little salty, but it's grown on me quite a bit. I've heard complaints of this bar being too chewy, but that's actually a characteristic that I appreciate because it takes me longer to eat so is more satisfying. FANTASTIC nutritional value. Microwave this bar and you will be BLOWN AWAY! Although a little pricey, you need to try these bars; you will not be disappointed!

Too sweet

Posted by Reviewer2006432 on Nov 29, 2011

Didn't like the sweetness. A very artificial sweet taste that stays in your mouth a long time after eating. Nutritionally better than many others.

Weird-tasting

Posted by Reviewer2789236 on Feb 27, 2013

I know everyone else seems to love these - but I think they taste funny, kind of bitter taste and nearly a sour chocolate flavor. Didn't finish the box, and won't order again.

REMOVE THE SUCRALOSE!

Posted by Reviewer2108799 on Sep 19, 2013

Great tasting bar, but it has Sucralose in it. Very disappointed in this poison being added to a product that is supposed to be healthy! Keep the Stevia, get rid of the sugar & sucralose!

Love Quest, but this flavor is terrible

Posted by Therock on Mar 14, 2014

taste like medicine, something must be wrong with this batch. love the Chocolate crunch and Coconut, but the brownie tastes like burned artificial chocolate mixed with chemicals.