• Please note this item has been replaced by QST-00066.

• Customer Ratings

Quest Bar

Posted by 5463053772233583418 on Sep 26, 2013

Overall the bars are tasty and handy to have especially when you're on a low carb diet. I wouldn't recommend the lemon cream pie flavor, it smells like cleaning detergent !

best protein bar ever..

Posted by Reviewer2595453 on Nov 16, 2011

..that i know of. This berry flawor is imho best, next is apple pie flawor. You get plenty of protein just from one bar, so i take these to my workplace to eat as a snack. Wish these were a bit cheaper and shipping weight lil lower.

Reasonably edible

Posted by Reviewer3357157 on Oct 26, 2011

I tried this and the peanut butter ones. These are quite a bit better because they manage to mask the taste of the other "stuff" better. These bars work well as a light breakfast. Keeps you going till lunch. All in all, I could not live on these, which I guess really isn't the point of them, but for a lazy dude trying to find a reason not to spend tedious time in the kitchen, this just isn't the solution.

Best bars around

Posted by Reviewer1842225 on Sep 20, 2011

Easily the best protein bars around and no agar nectar also

Mixed Berry

Posted by Reviewer2959412 on Aug 31, 2013

Bought them for husband's week long hiking trip, had to order another box because he has been eating them daily and its still 2 weeks before he hikes!

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on Jul 05, 2014

I have tried this bar , cookies and cream , vanilla almond and double choc chunk . I would have to say this bar is my favourite out of the four i have tried , followed by the double choc , vanilla almond then cookies and cream . This bar is not too sweet or artificially tasting which I like and also there are fruit and almond bits in it . A little on the higher calorie side with 200 cal i usually have it as a late breakfast . Will purchase this flavour again :)

A Quest bar for all moods

Posted by Umbridge on Jun 03, 2014

I find a lot of the Quest bars to be very sweet (even though I still really like them), and I have to be in the mood for them. This bar tastes less sweet, and the flavour is subtle enough that it suits more of my snacking moods. It is really well balanced, and the texture is great, with bits of berries throughout.

My favourite one

Posted by 5434054713867720959 on Jun 10, 2014

these are my favourite questbars! Love them!

Good taste

Posted by 4941672814504896848 on Aug 05, 2014

Not my favourite from quests. But the nutrition facts are perfect

Quest berry bliss bar

Posted by 5364862525951095425 on Sep 14, 2014

These are delicious, and affordable. Highly recommended

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »