• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

I hated them but my partner loved them

Posted by 4699241406499641770 on Jan 23, 2016

I wasn't a fan but my boyfriend really enjoyed them. Peanut butter was really powdery to me and the whole thing left a nasty after taste in my mouth which I guess is expected from sweeteners. I don't like protein bars at the best of times so maybe if you enjoy quest you may like these

Delicious

Posted by 4953506135312077562 on Jan 22, 2016

It is one of the most delicious quest bar

salty and heavy on stomach

Posted by isallloumi on Jan 03, 2016

Unlike the other quest bars, this one is salty and heavy... Would not buy again.

Better than resses

Posted by 5454087971152122526 on Sep 02, 2015

I love these, but I have to be carful because the fat content is a bit high to keep in line with my macros, I usually just eat 1 peanut butter cup. Save the other for later. Really good!

Quest Cravings - yam!

Posted by 5161552915962160202 on Apr 19, 2015

I love these!

Expected better

Posted by 4673206678449517208 on Mar 31, 2015

After reading some of the more positive views, I think I was expecting these to be better than what they are. They are just okay, nothing special. I can usually only eat one without feeling sick (which I suppose is a good thing). I probably wouldn't buy again.

oui et non

Posted by Lyllow on Jan 14, 2015

le gout est très intéressant réel : gout de chocolat et de cacahuète. Cela fait penser aux "Reese's peanut butter cups". Par contre la texture à l'intérieur est vraiment à revoir : on a une couverture en chocolat qui contient de la poudre de cacahuète qui semble dégraissée. Du coup, l'effet "sec en bouche" est très marqué (impression de manger de la poudre). Il serait mieux de faire une texture crémeuse à l'intérieur (comme le beurre ou la purée de cacahuète) plutôt que la texture pulvérulente (poudre de cacahuète).

Too dry

Posted by alysia on Jan 07, 2015

These peanut butter cups fell below my expectations as they were too, too dry to eat. They didn't taste great either.

mi chuchería favorita

Posted by Sernalu on Jan 04, 2015

si eres fan de los reese's o de la mantequilla de cacahuete con chocolate, pb2...esto es lo mejor que han inventado los chicos de Quest para una dieta. Estan deliciosas, la textura es increible, de muerte lenta, así es muchisimo mas facil estar a dieta.

Las amo!!!

Posted by 4855454444630450966 on Jan 01, 2015

La primera vez que la probé no me convencieron completamente, pero luego del primer paquete, no pude dejar de comerlas. Me parecen una opción muy saludable y sabrosa. Quizás puedan ser un poco secas, pero son tan ricas que da igual. Se las he recomendado a varias amigas y a todas les han parecido muy buenas :)