• Please note this item has been replaced by QST-00003.

• Customer Ratings

I love quest bars

Posted by 5219571874473907893 on Feb 21, 2016

This one just as the cookies and cream and the double chocolate chunk are my favourites.

This WAS my favorite :-(

Posted by 5740473442174494703 on Jan 16, 2016

What have you done with the Questbars?? The new recipe taste realy bad :-(

Recommended by my nutritionist

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

My nutritionist recommended these bars as a way to have a healthy snack or quick meal on the go. She wanted me to greatly reduce my carbs and increase my protein for a variety of reasons. She recommended two other bars which tasted like cardboard to me whereas these taste like actual cookie dough! They are fantastic.healthy proteins and ingredients. They are gluten free and have 21g of protein. no sugar and 5g of carbs. I would definitely buy it on a regular basis. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Hmmmm

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on Jun 22, 2015

Im not sure why so many people love this so much . It does not really taste that great . It can give a weird aftertaste . I would prefer the cookies n cream . I would probably buy this again if they did not add sucralose ( it can cause cancer , do look up )

Favorite flavour among all

Posted by 4774052336890011449 on May 25, 2015

I have to say that out of all the quest bars that I've tried so far, this wins hands-down. This would help to satisfy any sweet cravings without the added sugar content as these bars are low in sugar.

They're way better warmed

Posted by 5336037723092875618 on May 25, 2015

Very good protein bar, as well the rest of the questbar flavours. The taste and texture isn't very good at room temp, but after warm up a little in the oven, it becomes waaay better! It has real chocolate chunks too, so it's a win. Not in my top favourites, but I would buy it again.

YUMMY

Posted by 4715888717541127831 on May 12, 2015

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is my favorite flavor of Quest Protein Bar.

YUM!

Posted by 5441047153296508222 on May 07, 2015

My favorite thus far!

Best Quest Bar Flavour

Posted by 5431562701180177580 on May 07, 2015

These are by far the best out of all of them! They taste great, the macros are fantastic and the price is unbeatable!

Anita from New Zealand

Posted by 5663325442528606059 on May 06, 2015

Very satisfying product to help with sweet chocolate cravings without the calories.