July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Quest Nutrition, Quest Protein Bar, White Chocolate Raspberry, 12 Bars, 2.12 oz (60 g) Each

Reviews 4-star

Not my favorite Quest Bar Flavor

Posted by 5589048205266188387 on Aug 15, 2013

I’m a Quest Bar addict, quite literally I must say. I eat 2-3 of them on a daily basis, so I was super excited about trying this new flavor. It’s pretty good, that’s undoubtable, but I don’t think it lives up to the hype. It lacks the dewy, chewy and sticky texture that I’ve come to love in Quest Bars, and I also think it’s a tad bit too sweet for my taste, BUT overall it´s an amazing product. The people behind Quest Nutrition are geniuses.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2965254 on Sep 23, 2013

Good protein bar with taste of raspberry

Yuuuuuuum!

Posted by Befitmaky on Sep 30, 2013

Tastes just like a bumper bar! Has real bits of raspberry and chunks of white chocolate. Definitely recommend this and choc chip cookie dough

Clean, addictive protein bars.

Posted by Glutenfree on Oct 10, 2013

I can never stop myself at one. This bar has a sweet and sour taste, although I kind of miss the chewiness of Quest's natural line. This white chocolate raspberry, cookie dough, cinnamon roll and chocolate peanut butter are hands down my favorite Quest flavors... And they are 10x better when baked! I find that the 'protein' taste is completely gone after baking - try this if you haven't already!

Another nice addition to the Quest family

Posted by 5309005162162420230 on Oct 11, 2013

The Quest White Chocolate Raspberry bar is the newest addition to the company's line of protein bars, and it is definitely a good one. With 20g of protein, 8g of fat and a nice texture and fruity white chocolate taste, it makes for a refreshing change from the usual bars. Though not as good, to my mind, as some of Quest's other bars (Vanilla Almond Crunch and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough are still my favourites), it is nevertheless a very good bar for those looking for a new and interesting taste.