• Please note this item has been replaced by QST-00022.

• Customer Ratings

Not my favorite Quest Bar Flavor

Posted by 5589048205266188387 on Aug 15, 2013

I’m a Quest Bar addict, quite literally I must say. I eat 2-3 of them on a daily basis, so I was super excited about trying this new flavor. It’s pretty good, that’s undoubtable, but I don’t think it lives up to the hype. It lacks the dewy, chewy and sticky texture that I’ve come to love in Quest Bars, and I also think it’s a tad bit too sweet for my taste, BUT overall it´s an amazing product. The people behind Quest Nutrition are geniuses.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2965254 on Sep 23, 2013

Good protein bar with taste of raspberry

Yuuuuuuum!

Posted by Befitmaky on Sep 30, 2013

Tastes just like a bumper bar! Has real bits of raspberry and chunks of white chocolate. Definitely recommend this and choc chip cookie dough

Clean, addictive protein bars.

Posted by hkhealthyliving on Oct 10, 2013

I can never stop myself at one. This bar has a sweet and sour taste, although I kind of miss the chewiness of Quest's natural line. This white chocolate raspberry, cookie dough, cinnamon roll and chocolate peanut butter are hands down my favorite Quest flavors... And they are 10x better when baked! I find that the 'protein' taste is completely gone after baking - try this if you haven't already!

Another nice addition to the Quest family

Posted by 5309005162162420230 on Oct 11, 2013

The Quest White Chocolate Raspberry bar is the newest addition to the company's line of protein bars, and it is definitely a good one. With 20g of protein, 8g of fat and a nice texture and fruity white chocolate taste, it makes for a refreshing change from the usual bars. Though not as good, to my mind, as some of Quest's other bars (Vanilla Almond Crunch and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough are still my favourites), it is nevertheless a very good bar for those looking for a new and interesting taste.

Quest White Chocolate Raspberry Protein Bars

Posted by 5102628977015276349 on Oct 11, 2013

These are really nice. Not quite as good as the Choc Chip Cookie Dough but still yummy!

Best so far

Posted by odereviews on Nov 05, 2013

I have tried half dozen different Quest Nutrition bars, and these white chocolate and raspberry are easily the best tasting ones. No annoying stevia aftertaste, like with other Quest bars I have tried. Rasberry and white chocolate are really taste. Great amount of fiber and protein. Keeping hunger away for a long time. Price was bit high, but there aren’t too many protein bars with such huge amount of protein and fiber (for same price). Looking for different flavored protein bars from Quest Nutrition? My choice would be “apple pie” flavored, that also has a great taste. It’s bit more stickier than this. White Chocolate Raspberry has much better texture also. I’m gonna try more of the Quest Nutrition bars too. Too bad that they don’t offer a sample pack with various flavors.

White choc raspberry

Posted by 4768955669899677051 on Nov 07, 2013

These bars are great, they really taste like white chocolate.

Sweet treat

Posted by 4938772893396038491 on Nov 26, 2013

Was very sweet.. I warmed in the microwave as a dessert

HIGH PROTEIN

Posted by LOURDES on Dec 13, 2013

A GOOD BARS WITH LOW CARB.