• Please note this item has been replaced by QST-00068.

• Reviews | English

Better than the PB&J sandwiches your Mamma made you when you were a kid!

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013

These are the best bars available hands down, and I'll tell you why: Many neophytes to weight training only look at protein amounts, and rightfully so, since we need all that protein to stack on some mass. BUT, if you don't get any fiber, well, good luck when it comes time to "return" all that protein you ate after your body is done digesting it :). These bars have high protein AND fiber, and low carbs - unlike many other bars that are actually loaded with sugars and carbs. They also tastes great! I take them an hour or so before my workout and I've been blasting more weight than before, highly recommended! Just make sure you get enough water! High protein means a demand for high amounts of hydration!! This particular flavor tastes like it should - Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches like you ate when you were a kid, but more nutty. So if you're not a PB&J lover avoid this one (the vanilla almond tastes good as well and is a good neutral alternative).

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1200296 on Apr 14, 2012

I was shopping for non-chocolate protein bars, and these are actually pretty tasty (for a protein bar). Def recommend for non-chocolate lovers.

My favorite

Posted by Reviewer1911101 on Apr 27, 2012

Just the best tasting protein bar ever

Best protein bars

Posted by 4819934763455535966 on Jul 06, 2012

Quest Nutrition bars are the best protein bars that I have had by far. This tastes just like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Some people have said that it doesn't have enough peanut butter taste. But it has all of the combinations of taste that the sandwich has: peanut butter, jelly, and bread.

I would give it 10 stars if I could

Posted by 5086923194791024460 on Aug 14, 2012

This is my favorite quest bar. I eat more of these than any other flavor.

Comfort food, just like Mom used to make.

Posted by 5522898183440482777 on Dec 20, 2012

The taste reminds me of the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches my mother made me as a kid. This is my favorite flavor so far.

Simply the BEST!

Posted by Reviewer2923325 on Jan 06, 2012

delicious!!!

Wonderful Bars!

Posted by Reviewer1039104 on Feb 07, 2012

I love these PB&J bars. They taste wonderful. I eat one every day for lunch.

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer1782986 on Feb 20, 2012

not my favorite bar so far, but tastes like pb&j. Could use more pb taste for me. Still a great alternative to sugar-laden bars that are so readily available EVERYWHERE!

One of the best quest bar.

Posted by Reviewer2468512 on Feb 21, 2013

Like it. Good taste and great consistense. Ordering every bars regulary.