• Colors may vary.

• Reviews | English

like no other toothbrush

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 11, 2012

it took me a some time to get used to the size of the toothbrush head, but once i did, forget about trying to brush your teeth with any basic brush. the bristles are strong but not too abrasive, so you should not have to worry about gum irritation or possible bleeding from excessive brush motions. cleans and polishes with ease. the handle is not bad either. after a week of use, you should get into the swing of it

La meilleure

Posted by 4936004802894115056 on Aug 25, 2013

La meilleure brosse à dent que j'ai pu tester ! Je ne pourrais plus en utiliser d'autres, elle procure un nettoyage profond ! Au top !

best toothbrush

Posted by Reviewer2602542 on Jun 10, 2012

best toothbrush ever

Good brush with comfortable touch !

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jul 16, 2012

I like everything about this tooth brush. It helps, when you are in a hurry and when you do not have enought time, that is 3 minutes as dentist doctors say, to brush your teeth, this brush to my experience brushes, cleans teeth faster.

fine brush

Posted by Reviewer1678582 on May 22, 2011

strange at first, because it is big, but it is a pleasure to use

Best toothbrush ever!

Posted by Reviewer2977915 on Jan 09, 2013

you have to experience this toothbrush it really feels like little fingers massaging. AWESOME!

Es verdad, abandonas los cepillos eléctricos cuando lo tienes

Posted by DelikatEssences on Jul 07, 2014

Lo compré aconsejada por una amiga que lo adquirió en UK, desde entonces dice que abandonó los cepillos eléctricos y que no quiere otros. El cepillo es una pasada como cepilla y masajea las encías. Me encanta que haya incluso una versión para zurdos que caerá como regalo de algún que otro adorable zurdo-a de mi vida :-)

Great funny toothbrush.

Posted by Reviewer1855044 on Jul 27, 2011

Two surprises by this product. First, on the site it was shown as black with white bristles. In package I received white one with purple bristles. Personally, I don't like purple color, If I could choose the color I'd never take purple. Second, it's a great unusual toothbrush and I like it a lot. Next time I buy scuba radius again, but I would like to choose a color by myself.

soft and effective!

Posted by comfycotton on Aug 13, 2011

very soft and fast and effective

best toothbrush

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Sep 28, 2011

I will not use any other toothbrush, I order 3 a year for myself and 3 a year for my son.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »