New To iHerb?

RADIUS, Source Soft Toothbrush Gift Set, 3 Pieces

LA MEILLEURE !!!

Posted by 4936004802894115056 on Jan 15, 2014

La meilleure brosse à dent que je n'ai jamais trouvé ! Respectueuse des animaux et de l'environnement en plus ! Vraiment un super produit !

I'm soo excited

Posted by vanagelyte on Jul 07, 2014

I'm soo excited and I just cannot hide it :) seriously, this gift-set is amazing, it's like Xmas in summer today for me. The whole packaging is awesome so if you wanna buy a great Eco-friendly gift this is the One to be for sure. I opened it and instantly brushed my teeth - felt AMAZING, love the whole this: I got brush with "money" handle - fun :) the multi-use holder is so convenient and the travel case is great. I'm soo happy about this purchase I just might go eat smth and brush my teeth just because it feels sooo good :)))

Posted by 4848344783164210795 on Mar 09, 2014

Commissioned as a gift but the packaging was broken.