Rachel Perry, High Potency Natural Vitamin "E", Deep Tissue Renewal, 2 oz (56 g) (Discontinued Item)

Posted by Reviewer1501755 From Canada on Jun 05, 2008

I have been using Rachel Perry High Potency Natural Vitamin E cream for many years as a daily face cream. I have always been extremely satisfied with the quality of this cream. I don't wear any makeup and I apply this cream to my face. The cream keeps my skin soft and provides me with a fresh look. It has a light scent that I find very tolerable. I would highly recommend it.

very greasy and too fragrant

Posted by Reviewer1410431 From California on Oct 01, 2008

i like the idea of this lotion but, for me, it's very greasy and the smell is a bit much (it smells like a scratch and sniff sticker that we used to have as kids). i've been using it at night as it would make my face too oily if used throughout the day. i will use it until it's finished but probably won't be buying it again.

Rachel Perry, High Potency Natural Vitamin "E",

Posted by Reviewer1383498 From Canada on Oct 30, 2008

.... winter is here and there is no better product for your skin like this Vitamin E cream... and the scent is just a cherry on a cake... I love this cream and would recommend it to everybody.

Great Product line

Posted by Reviewer1921956 From Canada on Nov 21, 2007

This moisturizer feels so nice and soothing on the skin it is by far the nicest I have used.

Highly recommend it.

Posted by Reviewer2980267 From South Carolina on Mar 13, 2008

This is a favorite - it really moisturizes in a way that keeps my skin free of dry flakes. This along with the Elastin Collagen is a great way to hide or reduce the look of my wrinkles. And, who doesn't love the smell of roses. Love it