Rachel Perry, Immediately Visable, Eye Renewal, Gel-Cream, with Liposomes, .5 oz (Discontinued Item)

Puffiness reducer

Posted by Reviewer2518503 on Apr 14, 2008

Not only helps with the lines around the eyes it helps reduce puffiness.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2571350 on Apr 15, 2009

This is the only product of its kind that I found actually works. I inherited my dad's baggy eyes along with his looks and I had almost resigned myself to the fact I can't fight Mother Nature when I tried this magic gel from Rachel Perry. The fact that iHerb.com had it at the cheapest price in town was icing on the cake.

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Apr 20, 2008

I was looking for something that made my eye area more moist through-out the day, but I know this works below the surface. Feels good under eyes.

Eye Cream is non reactive

Posted by Reviewer1237156 on Apr 09, 2008

I am not sure if I see immediately visible results as the product claims, but it does not seem to bother my eyes. It absorbs quickly and is a lightweight gel. I would be interested in other eye creams that help more with wrinkles and or dark circles.