Rachel Perry, Visible Transition, 1.1 fl oz (33 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Finally!

Posted by Reviewer2189301 on Dec 27, 2008

I bought this product primarily because of the AHA's, and the possibility it would be the solution to a long-standing problem. I have a skin condition (ichthyosis) that causes my skin to be dry and flaky all over, including my eyelids. I use prescription-strength lactic acid lotion on my body with great success, but every hydroxy acid product I've ever tried on my eyelids irritated my eyes. This one doesn't, and I have not had flaky eyelids since I started using it.

Highly Recommend

Posted by Reviewer1748917 on Apr 14, 2009

I just reordered my second bottle. This is a superior product to derma e AHA. I highly recommend it along with Immediately Visible Facelift, and Lecithin-Aloe Moisturizer. Rachel Perry sent me samples and I will be adding the Peach Facial Scrub.

mrs. B

Posted by Reviewer1590303 on Jan 27, 2009

It is an interesting texture and color. Have not had it long enough to make a fair judgement. Further to my first. You can feel this work. I am positive it is plumping up those laugh lines and I look much more alive and healthy when I use it. Next order I shall also be getting the face lift which I neglected to order the first time around. My loss!

Helped clear acne

Posted by Reviewer1705781 on Jan 29, 2008

My face was oily and had breakouts. I tried tangerine cleanser, lemon mint toner,this visible transition, oil-free cucumber moisturiser SPF15, the 2 face scrubs and mask. I think this combination cleared my face in a week. And I like that iherb's delivery is fast, even to this side of earth. Only think I hope would change is the bottle, would be good if it is opaque.

Can't go without it!

Posted by Reviewer1192116 on Oct 08, 2009

I immediately felt and saw a differance.It really goes well together with your moisturizer.Great for any skin type.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »