• Colors may vary.

• Customer Ratings

Very helpful and gentle on delicate teeth

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 13, 2012

I'm using the third replacement head for this toothbrush by now and I am not going to change it on something else. Very comfortable, very gentle on my delicate teeth. // Использую уже третью сменную головку и не собираюсь менять щетку. Очень удобно держать ручку, очень нежная щетинка для чувствительных зубов.

Like it!

Posted by MamaAsparagus on Sep 28, 2015

Sviđa mi se jako ova četkica - iako je značajno šire glave nego što smo navikli - pa su nekako puna usta četkice no brzo se na to naviknuti. Volim mekane četkice jer imam osjetljive desni a ova je stvarno mekana. Sviđa mi se što se može kupiti zamjenske glave tako da se baca manje plastike, ona je cijela od recikliranog materijala. Duuuugo traje, barem 6 mjeseci se može koristiti jedna glava.

Très bien!

Posted by Carmilla on Jun 05, 2014

Très bonne brosse à dent. La tête est bien plus grande que ce que l'on trouve habituellement dans le commerce, mais ce n'est pas une gêne. Le manche est ergonomique et l'ensemble est intelligent puisqu'il suffit de changer uniquement la tête (et non pas toute la brosse) lorsque les poils sont trop usés. Bref un bon produit!!

Too soft.

Posted by Jennie on Aug 08, 2014

I like the shape of the head (I also had the other Radius which lasts for nine months so I was used to the shape even though this one is a tad smaller) but the bristles are more like extra soft and I feel that it doesn't clean my teeth as well as the other Radius I owned. I'm going to buy medium replacement heads, hoping that they're more like soft, and see how that works out.

muy cómodo

Posted by 5572838468344971611 on Apr 03, 2014

cabezal muy grande y cómodo

Toothbrush

Posted by Reviewer2257645 on Jul 22, 2009

This isn't my favorite toothbrush, but it's not bad. I like the big bristles. I just don't like the handle. I found it hard to hold in my hand.

Good

Posted by Santita on Jul 13, 2012

Wide comfortable, well-cleans.

Great toothbrush

Posted by scorpioguy on Apr 19, 2016

The best toothbrush I have ever used. Cleans teeth so well.

CEPILLO DIENTES RADIUS

Posted by Ocarina on May 11, 2016

Lo compré para mi novio, a él le encanta, el color del mango no se corresponde con el que recibí, el de la imagen es más bonito

recommend

Posted by Reviewer1624293 on Jun 10, 2011

All my family have these toothbrushes. We like them very much, because it has big and broad bristle.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »