10% Off Orders Over $40!

Rain Tree Nutrition, N-Tense, 700 mg, 120 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

my cat's cancer

Posted by Reviewer2732749 on Jun 17, 2008

My cat was diagnosed with stage 3 lymphosarcoma in May 2001. She tried one round of chemotherapy which made her very sick. I was searching for alternative medicine when one of the veterinarians told me about graviola .I tried n-tense with lactoferrin,cell forte and prednisone. She is still alive and well seven years later. I highly reccommend this and reccomend raintree.com the rainforest web site.

Very happy with Rain Tree N-Tense

Posted by Reviewer3263031 on Mar 27, 2009

This product is very good. My tumor has shrunk and also many moles have gotten smaller and some have disappeared. I feel so much better, have more energy. I am very happy with this product.

Hoping for the best

Posted by Reviewer1854746 on Feb 22, 2010

I've been using Graviola for some time and have now added N-Tense. I'm looking for an alternative to Chemotherapy and have seen reasonable results. I take it on my own and not as the result of IHerb data. Enhanced immunity is more than enough. The Chemo claims come from other sources but I'm satisfied with progress. Thank you

Rain Tree Nutrition, N-Tense 700 mg.

Posted by Reviewer2708318 on Jan 07, 2009

I am very impressed with this product. I have noticed a marked decrease in the size of the lump in my breast. Keep up the good work.

Graviola

Posted by Reviewer1533145 on Feb 10, 2009

Have used it for 2 weeks on my dog who's suffering from bladder cancer. So far she's only been bleeding tiny drops twice, before that she bleed almost every day. If it helps her I don't know, but so far so good. She gets 1/2 capsule twice a day.