New To iHerb?

Rain Tree Nutrition, Ntense-2, 700 mg, 120 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

My cats lymphoma

Posted by Reviewer2732749 on Oct 17, 2009

I have already reviewed this product. I am happy to say Toonces is alive and well eight and a half years after being diagnosed with stage three lymphoma. She takes this,lactoferin,IP6 and prednisolone. The vats are amazed she is still alive.

works for me

Posted by Reviewer2976821 on Feb 17, 2012

Well actually I bought it for my pet rat, I thought she had a tumor. Found out later that it is a very nasty infection. Well, then I just used it for myself because I have always muscle and bone pain and nothing seem to help.So I tried it and was really surprised that it took the pain away for at least 8 hours on just 2 pills.Hey, it works for me and also relaxes me since the pain also makes me tense. I am happy with it.

the cure!

Posted by Reviewer2053353 on Jul 23, 2010

I Love the rain tree Nutrition, I have a severe reflux and ulcer I feel much better and I think this is very good for people with stomache problems.I dont have more pain and I know it's because this product ,thank you!!! Andrea