Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1283504 on Sep 04, 2008

Excellent product---easy to swallow and digest. Best nutrient content out there. I feel full of energy, healthy and well---on two a day. Favorite multiple vitamin ever!

Multi

Posted by Reviewer3244249 on Oct 05, 2008

Great product. Notice a difference. Didn't think I would. I am VERY particular about the vitamins I choose and I am pleased this one is also one of the more natural ones I've purchased.

Rainbow Llight, 50+ Mini Tab + Daily Program

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Dec 30, 2008

I have been using this vitamin for almost a month now and am well satisfied with it. I like Rainbow Light because their vitamin formulas are food based. This is a comprehensive formula tailored to people my age, and the tablets are small and easy to swallow.

Safe and Complete Multi

Posted by Reviewer2450740 on May 07, 2009

Looking for a multi that is safe to take,look no further. Check the ingredients and compare yourself. The tablet is very small and cost effective. The company is reputable. Give it a try.

Very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer3197655 on Jan 28, 2009

Good price and value

RENEWED ENERGY!

Posted by Reviewer3036990 on Dec 27, 2012

The recommended dosage on these tabs is two per day. I find that one at breakfast and one at lunch work well for me. Taking two at once gives me too much energy! The size of these tabs is smaller than most comprehensive multis and the price is right! Kudos to Rainbow Light! PLEASE bring us more of the "mini-tab" supplements!

Great product....

Posted by Reviewer1091550 on Sep 22, 2013

I didn't realize how much Rainbow Light Mini Tabs makes me feel until I stopped taking them. It really is amazing how 2-3 little tabs fills you with so many good things. I was able to decrease taking other pills that were hard to swallow sometimes. Thanks!!! :)

Best vitamin ever!

Posted by 5601381081496478783 on Nov 21, 2013

We have used these vitamins for quite some time now and they are wonderful! They contain most of what we had been taking separately, so save money, and are small in size, so easy to swallow.

mini tabs, great!

Posted by Reviewer1968393 on Sep 28, 2011

Can't take multi-vit tablets because they're too big to swallow easily. These mini tabs are great.

vitamins for mom

Posted by Reviewer1676955 on Apr 13, 2012

really help: give you energy and forces during the day. Достойные витамины для женщины в годах.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »