A true Godsend for my teenage daughter!!

Posted by Reviewer3236706 on Feb 02, 2011

At fourteen, my daughter was suddenly and inexplicably stricken with cystic acne. The doc suspected her sudden hormonal growth spurt. I also read that vegetarian children don't get enough zinc, which is also in this supplement. That said, we tried EVERYTHING over the counter. Nothing worked until I read about these. We started the supplements in the beginning of December, and I kid you not, by Christmas Day, HER SKIN WAS COMPLETELY FREE OF ACNE, INLCUDING THE CYSTIC ACNE! GONE! The only changes we made were these supplements. She has taken them every day without fail and her skin is clear to this day. Miraculous!

Giantic Pills

Posted by 5343905463116418797 on Oct 22, 2013

Fast Delivery :D But after taking for 15 days, my teenage son experienced many acne breakouts! Worst of all, he got a serious terrible sore throat. I strongly believed that it could be due to heatiness. Therefore, I would not recommend this Brand to Asians. Will not buy again. Waste of Money :(

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3263839 on Apr 28, 2010

I am in my mid-twenties and had been suffering from painful and embarrassing acne for almost two years. My doctor could only offer me birth control or antibiotics-neither of which I wanted. I finally went into my local health store and the lady recommended this product. She said even though it's for teens, she had heard older people benefit from it too. I was amazed that it actually started working! I've been on it for two months now and my skin is SO much clearer(I take 3 per day)! I'm so happy! And when I checked to see if iHerb had this product, I was ecstatic to see that it was over $15 cheaper than at the store I origianlly got it from!

Beware if your teen has good skin

Posted by Reviewer1544707 on Jul 05, 2013

I bought this for my daughter as just a good teen multivitamin. She had perfect skin, but when she started taking these they caused her to break out for the first time! To determine if these pills were the cause, we stopped the pills and the acne did in fact go away. She then started taking the pills again and the acne came right back. These pills are formulated for teens who already have acne and I strongly caution you to avoid them if you teen has clear skin.

Very suitable for young people

Posted by Reviewer2717249 on Apr 02, 2011

my daughter has been taking this for a year and it works great,I will continue to buy。

it's cool

Posted by Reviewer2883990 on Sep 30, 2012

good vitamins, do skin purer, for teenagers the best

They are okay

Posted by Reviewer1113890 on Feb 13, 2009

My daughter doesn't like the smell or large size but she is learning to take them. They seem to be okay.

Good Multi

Posted by Reviewer1773028 on Oct 07, 2010

My teen has only been using this a short while. Seems to be a good product. The tablets are quite large though.

Teen Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1822818 on Apr 02, 2009

I got these for my teenagers because they were relatively inexpensive and had no junk in them. My only complaint is that they are a little large to swallow.

Great for teens if they can take very large tablets

Posted by Reviewer2053364 on Feb 10, 2008

The ingredients in these vitamin tablets are great - the only drawback is that they are very large. If you are not comfortable taking tablets, try to find another product. My teen can take them, but occasionally gags. I will not buy these again as it is off-putting for him to take them and I suspect he will not keep up the routine

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »