Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1260176 on Dec 12, 2010

This multi is incredible. I wish I had it when I was a teen. When I can keep my two girls on it, their skin is wonderful. As soon as they start skipping I know right away because zits show up.

Good for student atheletes

Posted by Reviewer2132376 on Dec 08, 2010

My 14 year old brother has been taking this for 4 months now. He takes the full recommended dosage since he is either playing football or doing weight training and conditioning. He says he feels better when he takes the vitamin, and has no problem taking the 3 pill dosage every morning. I like the fact that the vitamin is food based and includes a probiotic blend. Good overall value.

Good Multi

Posted by Reviewer1773028 on Oct 07, 2010

My teen has only been using this a short while. Seems to be a good product. The tablets are quite large though.

All my teenagers have taken this excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2674045 on Sep 07, 2010

I chose this multi-vitamin/mineral supplement in part because of the ingredients for teen skin health. I had my son taking this for awhile before I had our naturopath test him with it. He tested very well with this and Futurebiotics AcneAdvance so is taking both. It may work best if you get started before the acne gets too severe. We waited too long so he had to take minocycline for awhile.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3263839 on Apr 28, 2010

I am in my mid-twenties and had been suffering from painful and embarrassing acne for almost two years. My doctor could only offer me birth control or antibiotics-neither of which I wanted. I finally went into my local health store and the lady recommended this product. She said even though it's for teens, she had heard older people benefit from it too. I was amazed that it actually started working! I've been on it for two months now and my skin is SO much clearer(I take 3 per day)! I'm so happy! And when I checked to see if iHerb had this product, I was ecstatic to see that it was over $15 cheaper than at the store I origianlly got it from!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3292458 on Nov 15, 2009

My kids have been using this product for over 5 years - great to help control acne.

Rainbow Light, Active Health Teen Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer2594691 on May 26, 2009

I keep re-ordering these vitamins, because this is the only 'healthy' stuff my teenage son takes - it helps to clear his skin up and doesn't upset his stomach

My teenager choice

Posted by Reviewer1388801 on Apr 17, 2009

This product has just the right blend

Teen Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1822818 on Apr 02, 2009

I got these for my teenagers because they were relatively inexpensive and had no junk in them. My only complaint is that they are a little large to swallow.

Plan to keep purchasing this for my daughter

Posted by Reviewer1768095 on Feb 21, 2009

My daughter seems to have less acne, while also washing once a day with the Auromere Neem bar soap.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »