Surprisingly good product

Posted by Reviewer2937616 on Jan 15, 2010

I shopped around online for a multi-function pre and probiotic and decided to try this one. I've been using it once daily now for about three weeks and I'm amazed in a very satisfied way how well this product works. I digest things better, have less gas and bloating, and more healthy daily movements. I will be ordering this again!

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer2033714 on May 30, 2009

I had not found another enzyme that worked as well as Garden of Life Omega-Zyme. However, this product works just as well for me and is much less expensive.

Great digestive enzyme

Posted by KennyH on Jun 09, 2009

The price and the quality seem top notch. I had my gallbladder out in 2007 and if I forget to take one with a meal, I can feel a big difference. I recommend this one, and I have tried many.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1688212 on Apr 23, 2010

Not as high in probiotic as I would like but feel great after a month of taking them. (made me a little sick for the first two weeks) Bloating is gone and stomach is stronger... didn't get sick while I was out of the country! The weight loss was an unexpected benefit!

Great for my GERD

Posted by Reviewer2881952 on Feb 07, 2010

I started taking this once a day pre/probiotic as a way to recolonize my gut as a way to control my quite serious GERD, and it seems to be working. Now instead of twice a day strong prescription GERD meds, I only take those meds when I have occasional acid breakthrough. I think this product is great and much more affordable than my prescription. I highly recommend it.

Fantastic product !!!!

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Jul 14, 2013

I've just took this enzymes about 2 weeks ago and i can feel the results after 2 days taking it. My constipations problem are gone. I am very happy, especially my stomach :D Just make sure you drink plenty of clean purified water. I will definitely buy this enzyme again. Thanks I-herb for carry this good product.

Very happy

Posted by mitzi-c on Jan 24, 2014

I never used to think that I had a digestive issue until I tried these. Just speaking for myself though - I started to have regular bowel movements, I ate less overall without even trying, my food cravings went down significantly and I feel healthier overall, more energy and all. For the dosage, I think it's better for you to start with one a day (mealtime) for a few days. I take these capsules with lunch and/or dinner.

Helps with digestion!

Posted by Reviewer1661016 on Jun 05, 2011

Very pleased with this product. Tried for the first time while living abroad...helps with digesting after meals, especially if garlic or other foods would normally make someone gassy. A must for anyone who wants to optimize digestion and uptake of nutrients from food. Light and minty taste residue from caps.

Rainbow Light, advanced Enzyme Optima

Posted by Reviewer1066838 on Jun 13, 2009

I like this product very much. I had been using the straight enzymes by Rainbow already, but this one gives added help it seems, and it is nice to have two in one with the probiotics.

Love Rainbow Light products

Posted by Reviewer2311458 on Aug 06, 2009

I have noticed my skin looks very good.