Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Rainbow Light, Advanced Enzyme Optima, Enzymes, Probiotics & Herbs, 90 Rapid Release Capsules

Surprisingly good product

7 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2937616 on Jan 15, 2010

I shopped around online for a multi-function pre and probiotic and decided to try this one. I've been using it once daily now for about three weeks and I'm amazed in a very satisfied way how well this product works. I digest things better, have less gas and bloating, and more healthy daily movements. I will be ordering this again!

Works Great

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2033714 on May 30, 2009

I had not found another enzyme that worked as well as Garden of Life Omega-Zyme. However, this product works just as well for me and is much less expensive.

Great digestive enzyme

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by KennyH on Jun 09, 2009

The price and the quality seem top notch. I had my gallbladder out in 2007 and if I forget to take one with a meal, I can feel a big difference. I recommend this one, and I have tried many.

Great for my GERD

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2881952 on Feb 07, 2010

I started taking this once a day pre/probiotic as a way to recolonize my gut as a way to control my quite serious GERD, and it seems to be working. Now instead of twice a day strong prescription GERD meds, I only take those meds when I have occasional acid breakthrough. I think this product is great and much more affordable than my prescription. I highly recommend it.

Fantastic product !!!!

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Ann-Lyza on Jul 14, 2013

I've just took this enzymes about 2 weeks ago and i can feel the results after 2 days taking it. My constipations problem are gone. I am very happy, especially my stomach :D Just make sure you drink plenty of clean purified water. I will definitely buy this enzyme again. Thanks I-herb for carry this good product.