| English
| USD ($)

Rainbow Light, Advanced Enzyme Optima, Enzymes, Probiotics & Herbs, 90 Rapid Release Capsules

Surprisingly good product

Posted by Reviewer2937616 on Jan 15, 2010

I shopped around online for a multi-function pre and probiotic and decided to try this one. I've been using it once daily now for about three weeks and I'm amazed in a very satisfied way how well this product works. I digest things better, have less gas and bloating, and more healthy daily movements. I will be ordering this again!

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer2033714 on May 30, 2009

I had not found another enzyme that worked as well as Garden of Life Omega-Zyme. However, this product works just as well for me and is much less expensive.

Great digestive enzyme

Posted by KennyH on Jun 09, 2009

The price and the quality seem top notch. I had my gallbladder out in 2007 and if I forget to take one with a meal, I can feel a big difference. I recommend this one, and I have tried many.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1688212 on Apr 23, 2010

Not as high in probiotic as I would like but feel great after a month of taking them. (made me a little sick for the first two weeks) Bloating is gone and stomach is stronger... didn't get sick while I was out of the country! The weight loss was an unexpected benefit!

Great for my GERD

Posted by Reviewer2881952 on Feb 07, 2010

I started taking this once a day pre/probiotic as a way to recolonize my gut as a way to control my quite serious GERD, and it seems to be working. Now instead of twice a day strong prescription GERD meds, I only take those meds when I have occasional acid breakthrough. I think this product is great and much more affordable than my prescription. I highly recommend it.