Love this Product with Caution

Posted by Ginger-Coleen on Apr 16, 2015

I've been taking this product for several months now. I love the ingredients and the amount and ratios provided here. The one caveat that I don't like is that the product contains fructose which is a sugar (this the 4 star rating). My condition requires that I eliminate sugar and so I take this with caution and have written to the company asking them to please substitute Stevia instead of using fructose which can raise blood sugar levels and is not the healthiest choice.

Not bad, not amazing either

Posted by 5445762160765264847 on Nov 26, 2014

The taste isn't too bad, but sometimes after chewing them some pieces are a bit gummy which isn't too appetizing.

Maria NJ

Posted by Reviewer3007223 on Jun 04, 2008

I like this product because of the calcium citrate but the taste is chalky and not that appetizing.

dissapointed

Posted by Reviewer1330773 on Mar 21, 2008

I did not like the taste or texture of these wafers, unfortunately I had to throw them out. To me they tasted chalky but that is just my personal opinion.

chewable choc

Posted by Reviewer1874122 on Jun 11, 2014

wow.. these sure are a winner what a great way to take calcium sure wish i had tried these before I bought numerous other types ! lovely taste puzzled about the chalky comments ! not chalky at all nice and smooth

Calcium citrate wafers

Posted by Reviewer1062827 on Mar 12, 2008

Great, as usual.

Good Flavor

Posted by Reviewer1928349 on Oct 08, 2010

We go through way too many of these because my toddler and preschooler like them so much. We don't do many sweets in our house and they love the chocolate flavor.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2155710 on Nov 25, 2010

It is good enough for a 6 years and her mom!

good combination for my kid

Posted by Reviewer1116315 on Dec 09, 2010

That is the only calcium/vit d product I could find on the market for my 18mos old that he really likes and is able to take every day - So I am very happy with that, it reminds me on the calcium supplements I had to take when I was a child - yummy!

Tases like a guilty indulgence

Posted by Reviewer1782225 on Apr 12, 2011

Fantastic way to get calcium -- tastes so good, you'll never "forget" to take your calcium. I only take one out of three because I feel the nutrient % daily values in 3 ("recommended" daily serving) are way too high. Do also remember that these are 20 calories each, so if you did eat the 3 daily recommended, it'd be equivalent to eating an extra Oreo cookie every day (just telling the weight-conscious out there). DELICIOUS cocoa taste!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »