10% Off Orders Over $40!

Rainbow Light, Certified Organics, Immuno-Build Greens, Fresh Watermelon Berry Flavor, 4.7 oz (133 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Tasty and effective

Posted by djsoma on Jan 31, 2013

Me and my 4 year old son love to drink this first thing in the morning. I don't know if it's intended to his age, but he seems to stay positive and full of enthusiasm longer with this product. It's a great benefit that he likes the taste and gets the essential greens / veggies and mushroom medics at the same time helping his immune defense to keep away and eliminate the germs that might be spreading out in the local Steiner kindergarden.

Good!

Posted by 5269902198329595835 on Mar 11, 2013

I like this a lot, it has a nice taste but you have to enjoy the stevia flavour :) I feel healthy and a have a lot mer energy since I start taking this every morning in my proteinshake. Buy it!

Tastes really good for a green drink

Posted by Reviewer1105845 on Mar 13, 2013

I first purchased this on a special deal but liked it so much I have bought it again. Think its a really nice tasting green drink most children would drink (my son likes it). Its sweetened with Stevia which is a sweetner with 0 calories & suitable for diabetics

Recommended! Gluten-free!

Posted by Reviewer1614625 on Apr 11, 2013

I tried this because it was on sale and I'm back for more at regular price. It tastes pretty good just stirred into water. You'll have to experiment to get the right ratio for your preferred taste. I like it instead of juice at breakfast. The boost from the greens is really obvious -- a wonderful pick-me-up. If you're on a good multi-vitamin and you don't the the all-in-one vitamins + greens formulas, try this as your daily greens supplement.

Super deliciouis

Posted by 4691140753898392547 on Mar 01, 2013

Good for my health and tastes great when mixed with water and bananas.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »