Rainbow Light, Certified Organics, Women's Multivitamin, 120 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Miracle vitamin!

Posted by CorruptKitten on Dec 03, 2012

Seriously, this is THE best multivitamin I have EVER taken! The first time I took them it was at dinner. The next day I was at work and usually have a terrible slump and almost feel like falling asleep everyday around 3pm; I could not figure out why it was 4 o'clock and I still had so much energy. I went through everything in my head trying to figure out what I did differently and the only thing different was the vitamins. Now, I have almost gone through my bottle and bought another one because one day I skipped taking them and I felt terrible just exhausted and dragging. These vitamins are seriously amazing.

Best multi vitamins ever

Posted by Reviewer3334900 on Sep 09, 2011

I've never ordered a 2nd bottle of any multi-vitamin until I tried this one. Found it to be really good and could tell the difference after a couple of weeks.

FANTASTIC MULTI

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Mar 05, 2012

GREAT Multi without too much iron and LOTS of great nutritionals!

Well Balance Natural Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer2207097 on Aug 10, 2011

There are so many multivitamin in the market, but it's hard to find one that's made of natural plant base, some more organics ingredients. I don't want synthetic, so this is my best choice.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1661016 on Jun 05, 2011

I am very pleased with this multi - I actually feel better when I take it. I am so happy to have found this, and it's so light to ship that I can receive it no problem. Thank you! Will definitely reorder.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »