New To iHerb?

Rainbow Light, Complete Nutritional System, Food-Based Multivitamin, Iron-Free, 90 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Quality & Service

Posted by Reviewer1761883 on Mar 27, 2009

I often research supplements by reading reviews from poeple who actually use the product. Once again, I can say this research has merit. No upset stomach, no other problems taking this vitamin. I sense, after a short time taking it, that I may have found the supplement I've been looking for as a daily 'vitamin'. Very pleased. Also - iHerb is the best at getting product in your hands ASAP. None better. Get automated system sends out my order - same day.

daily supplement

Posted by Reviewer1476682 on Mar 16, 2008

I have been switching to rainbow light because of the food based ingredients. And it was recommended by Dr. Oz on Oprah.

Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer2954285 on Nov 28, 2008

This is first multivitamin that I have taken in long time, but it seems to really work well. Will be using again.

Nanci Burnham

Posted by Reviewer1569442 on Mar 04, 2008

Seems like a very good product--I've been feeling better each day, but this might just be a coincidence--I'm only on my first bottle. :) When I first ordered it, I was concerned that (for me) it might be impossible to take 3 of these tabs each day (they're fairly large), but I've managed it with no problems at all. This formula, at least from my perspective, has enough of everything one could want in a daily vitamin, without having TOO much of anything. In addition, each ingredient lists its source. I would never ingest an ingredient in ANY supplement without first knowing its source. Not all multi-vite companies list their sources. "Rainbow Light" is MUCH more than a simple daily multi-vitamin. It's worry free! Thanks, Rainbow Light!

Excellent