great product fast shipping

Posted by 4632554132872557139 on Mar 29, 2016

Love how this vitamin has helped my energy!

Prenatal System - Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1936053 on Jan 22, 2016

This gives women all the right nutrients for a healthy, strong baby. Highly recommended.

So gentle on my stomach

Posted by heidischuyten on Dec 31, 2015

These vitamins are wonderful! I have tried several other prenatals (even prescription) and they are too harsh on my stomach. These I can keep down no problem. I notice an extra amount of energy when I take these.

Great Value

Posted by 5335879110145792191 on Apr 26, 2014

This is the most complete food sourced prenatal system that I could find at an affordable price. Though I have to take quite a few a day they are really easy on my stomach and can even be taken without food (which is rare for multi's!). The only thing I would like to see them do would be to add more calcium so I don't have to take additional calcium pills. I also seemed to suffer a biotin deficiency while taking them (which is really quite common while pregnant I found).

Whole food prenatal - gentle on the stomach!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

These are top quality food based multivitamins. I take 3 tablets in the morning and 3 in the afternoon. Even if I take all 6 of them without food they don't upset my stomach. They have a comprehensive list of vitamins pregnant (or wishing to get pregnant) women need, plus probiotics, enzymes and herbs. I am very happy with them! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

As expected

Posted by 5346928005469364306 on Aug 19, 2013

Taken as prenatal supplement, don't feel any difference yet.

not too bad

Posted by 5377269063091965123 on Jul 10, 2013

my doctor approved this and said it has lot of essential stuffs in it. however I'm going through my nausea phase and the big size and the smell of the pills do not help me take them.

Changed Coating

Posted by Reviewer2251291 on Jun 13, 2013

These vitamins are not what they used to be. I have taken them for months with no problems, but now the coating is different. I am no longer able to take them because they are causing migraine headaches!

Brilliant!

Posted by 5151449453546645679 on May 19, 2013

Very good vitamins

The taste suck

Posted by 4935551346968206070 on May 07, 2013

i cant bring myself to swallow this when it smells yucky n leave in your mouth for a while even after swallowing. to swallow 6 tabs in a day is worse, so i ended up taking one & supplementing myself with a gummy bear multiV to clear off the unpleasant taste in my mouth. This is not recommended if u feel nuisance easily.