Rainbow Light, Energy B-Complex, Food-Based Formula, 90 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Good company

Posted by Reviewer2089428 From Florida on Sep 19, 2009

Rainbow Light is a great company but these tablets are very large and hard to swallow. I don't recommend these to anyone who has a hard time swallowing pills.

Unusable - causes gas!

Posted by Reviewer1892345 From Ohio on Dec 08, 2009

We swear by Rainbow Light protein powder. Having tried many protein powders, we keep coming back to Rainbow Light. In other words, we believe in this brand. But the Energy B-Complex was undoable. Both my husband and I had such excessive gas we had to stop taking it. I thought I my insides were going to bust open, that's how much my belly was affected. Not a pleasant feeling. And there were definitely odor issues. We couldn't stand to be around ourselves! It's really too bad because the ingredients in this product are exceptional. Perhaps if Rainbow Light can figure out the offending ingredient and remove it, this would be an exceptional B product.

Rainbow Light, Energy B-Complex

Posted by Reviewer1770833 From Illinois on May 21, 2008

Tablets are a little big and hard to swallow.

Great product, great price

Posted by Reviewer1853120 From Texas on Jun 09, 2008

I used to purchase this product at a local store and found it on your website and was pleased to see I could save money.

Great energy complex

Posted by Reviewer2466588 From Florida on Mar 08, 2009

No stomach upset when taken on an empty stomach like other B complex vitamins I have taken. Great energy and mood lifter lasts all day.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »