Good company

Posted by Reviewer2089428 on Sep 19, 2009

Rainbow Light is a great company but these tablets are very large and hard to swallow. I don't recommend these to anyone who has a hard time swallowing pills.

Unusable - causes gas!

Posted by Reviewer1892345 on Dec 08, 2009

We swear by Rainbow Light protein powder. Having tried many protein powders, we keep coming back to Rainbow Light. In other words, we believe in this brand. But the Energy B-Complex was undoable. Both my husband and I had such excessive gas we had to stop taking it. I thought I my insides were going to bust open, that's how much my belly was affected. Not a pleasant feeling. And there were definitely odor issues. We couldn't stand to be around ourselves! It's really too bad because the ingredients in this product are exceptional. Perhaps if Rainbow Light can figure out the offending ingredient and remove it, this would be an exceptional B product.

Our Number ONE Energy B-Complex

Posted by Reviewer1949115 on Sep 08, 2010

Rainbow Light Energy B-Complex is our number ONE product and has been for several years. We can feel the energy level and take it three to four time a week. The family loves it and recommend it highly.

Rainbow Light, Energy B-Complex

Posted by Reviewer1770833 on May 21, 2008

Tablets are a little big and hard to swallow.

Great product, great price

Posted by Reviewer1853120 on Jun 09, 2008

I used to purchase this product at a local store and found it on your website and was pleased to see I could save money.

Great energy complex

Posted by Reviewer2466588 on Mar 08, 2009

No stomach upset when taken on an empty stomach like other B complex vitamins I have taken. Great energy and mood lifter lasts all day.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1698542 on Jun 06, 2009

Actually makes me feel more energetic all day.

Rainbow Light Energy B-Complex

Posted by Reviewer2419032 on Sep 13, 2010

Great product

I feel the difference, & my blood test shows my B12 levels to be great.

Posted by Adrienne on May 06, 2012

I feel the difference in my energy level when I take this pill. And, as a vegan, getting enough B's (and particularly B12) is not easy. Last month I had a blood test that indicated my B12 levels were on the higher end of the normal range. So I know this stuff is legitimate. Fair price too. 5 stars!

Rainbow Light is the BEST

Posted by Reviewer1466597 on Nov 25, 2007

You just can't beat Rainbow Light, they're the best!! You can feel the difference.