Rainbow Light, Everyday Calcium, 120 Tablets

This is a great product

Posted by Reviewer1401896 on Feb 07, 2010

The combination of ingredients in this product is about the best there is.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2599659 on Mar 31, 2010

Love this product. It gives me everything I need for bone and colon health and then some....

Amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer1400442 on Sep 29, 2012

I have been taking this for about 6 months.My gynecologist suggests taking calcium for pms and also to take it all at night for people who dont sleep well. I havent been sleeping well for years because of being a hair stylist for 30 years and degenerated disc disease. This is amazing because i have been sleeping well ever since I started taking it. I think it could be partiaaly because of the amount of Magnesium in it. Its great along with many other Rainbow Light products!

Provide greatest Vitamin D + Calcium + Magnesium for breastfeed period

Posted by 5594162293603223414 on Mar 25, 2014

I take this brand during my breastfeed because It provide the highest combination of Vitamin D + Calcium + Magnesium. I took 2 in the morning & 2 at night time so that my body will have enough nutrition in every 12 hour.