BY FAR SUPERIOR!

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Nov 24, 2007

OK. I have tried many calcium products. I tend to need more magnesium than blends normally offer. This one is excellent. I do not have leg cramps if I take this before sleeping. I've given it to an elderly teacher who had severe leg cramps and it worked wonders. Wouldn't be without it. Again, Rainbow Light is a superior brand especially for vegetarians. Excellent quality.

Product review

Posted by Reviewer2336260 on Aug 12, 2008

I love this product! It provides an excellent amount of both Calcium and Magnesium with digestive enzymes. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to increase their calcium and magnesium!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2217071 on Apr 22, 2008

I have used Calcium with Enzymes for several months now and it continues to work very well for me. I have suffered with IBS for years and this product helps me with this problem daily.

Ms

Posted by Reviewer2367762 on Jan 07, 2009

I have been using this product for many years. I like the fact that it does not give constipation like some other calcium products on the market.

great value and price

Posted by Reviewer1412968 on Jun 02, 2011

this calicum rocks..take 2 at dinner and 2 before bedtime and youll sleep like a baby...

everyday calciumand magnesium

Posted by Reviewer3311690 on Jun 10, 2011

i have nver found a better product. i have had restless legs for years and after taking this for only two weeks they are gone.also i have a trigger finger which they have also fixed. i herb has great service anad great prices i highly recommend them

ca

Posted by Reviewer2455333 on Mar 07, 2008

good idea to put the enzymes with the ca+

RN

Posted by Reviewer1969617 on May 25, 2008

I have found this to be the best formula I can find, it was also recommended by my physician.

super product

Posted by Reviewer2599659 on Sep 13, 2009

Not only am I getting a managable and easy to swallow calcium supplement, I'm getting some great herbs that have really increased my energy levels. Super product.

No stomach upset!

Posted by Reviewer1580303 on Mar 01, 2011

Ca products by this brand are the only ones that don't give me an upset stomach. Even when taken on empty stomach it's tolerable, though I don't recommend it because the body doesn't absorb it as well. Ca+, another product by Rainbow Light, is also good, but the amt of Ca is less than half this one; I think it's more suitable if you are looking to supplement Mg.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »