• Customer Ratings

It works

Posted by 4964227232594241451 on Jan 07, 2015

Finally my dog sleep at nightime and me too :)

good ingredients but dog hates the taste of it

Posted by Reviewer3344677 on Jan 13, 2014

The ingredients look good but my dog who isn't really a fussy eater really hates the taste of this supplement. i have to crush it into very small pieces, mix with canned food to feed this supplement, it's very troublesome as i don't feed canned food to my dog.

My dog hated it.

Posted by Reviewer2955824 on Apr 12, 2013

When I managed to feed one of this very large tablet to my dog, he did seem to calm down, so they must work. Only problem was he hated the taste, and I had to forse it in him. As they state chicken flavor, I expected he would be deligthed, but he must have felt disqusted by it. I have tried to hide it in his food, but most of the time he find it and leve it behind. Will not buy again.

Excellent product

Posted by Zahava on Jul 26, 2012

If my dog gets over-excited or cannot settle I give her one of these, and she calms down usually within about ten minutes. As she is epileptic it is very important that she does not get herself worked up. They also help calm her following a seizure. I checked with my Vet before ordering them and his comment was that it cannot do her any harm to try them so is worth trying them to see if they help. And they do.

complete calm