• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Kid's Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1079652 on Jun 13, 2008

Great product,thanks, my kids love them, even my picky 3 year old.

Great value, kids love it!

Posted by Reviewer1143765 on Jun 15, 2008

My stepson loves taking his vitamins with these and actually asks for them. Very reasonably priced.

Rainbow Light Gumm Bears

Posted by Reviewer2177666 on Nov 04, 2008

My two toddlers love the Gummy Bear. The taste is great and I recommend them for fuzzy eaters.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3189951 on Nov 11, 2008

These are my son's 'treat' after he takes the liquid fish-oil from the same company. He loves them, but wishes every flavor in every package was grape. lol

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2465464 on Jan 03, 2009

My son is 5 and loves them. He says they taste great! He enjoys opening the packet each day and getting his own vitamins. He likes to see what colors he gets each day. I just ordered a bigger supply since he likes them so much. They are a hit!

LOVE these!

Posted by Reviewer1628265 on Mar 30, 2009

My 3 year old comes asking for his vitamin gummies every morning. The amount of vitamins he gets through these - vs. the grocery store vitamins is amazing. Really great product.

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2798220 on May 01, 2009

I love this product due to the high quality, and my daughter loves it due to the great taste! I love feeling confident that she is getting everything she needs (she's entering a picky eater phase).

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer2248275 on Jul 20, 2009

These are fun and taste good, too. Great for kids....and my husband who hates pills.

Kids love it!

Posted by Reviewer2001367 on Jul 28, 2009

My picky kids loved these gummies that taste like candy. I tried it myself and it really does taste like candy. I think pretty much any picky kid would like these.

Kids LOVE them!!

Posted by Reviewer3218335 on Aug 20, 2009

After trying for years to find nice tasting vitamins for my children and failing, I finally landed on a winner with these. The kids love them and, if by some chance I forget to pass them out in the morning, they are sure to remind me.