• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

LOVE them!

Posted by Reviewer3080767 on Mar 23, 2011

These are my favorite vitamins! I am an adult but because I am a small adult my doctor recommends me taking childrens vitamins. These are by far the best ones I have found!

Super

Posted by viki95 on Oct 18, 2012

Класные витаминки, жевательные мармеладки. 30 пакетов по 4 шт в каждом. Очень вкусные и полезные. Ребенку 7 лет и мне очень нравятся:) покупаю все время. ********* Very best vitamins, chewable jelly. 30 packs of 4 pieces each. Very tasty and healthy. The child is 7 years old and I love :) buy all the time. ********* ויטמינים טובים ביותר, ג'לי . 30 שקיות של 4 חתיכות כל אחד. מאוד טעים ובריא. הילדה בת 7 ואני אוהבים :) קונה כל הזמן. *********

Savanyú de finom

Posted by Reviewer3255274 on Apr 06, 2012

A kisfiaim szeretik a szép színes csomagolást, és ami benne van a kis tasakokban, azt is. Finom, savanyú íze van, praktikus napi adagokban, így utazáshoz is praktikus. Jobban tanulnak, nem voltak betegek mióta szedik, elevenek, egészségesek. Szükségük van naponta vitaminokra, ez ehhez egy nagyon jó választás. Felváltva adom nekik más multivitaminokkal, természetesen azokat is itt vásárolom, az Iherb-nél.

correspond description

Posted by Reviewer1210475 on May 04, 2012

correspond description

Great for kids

Posted by ALoren on Oct 20, 2012

My kids love this!

My favorite vitamin

Posted by 5416872607572140500 on May 31, 2013

It is easy to carry and I always have one packet right after my workout. I did feel the difference if I didn't take one. So it is pretty good gummy and it is tasty :)

best item

Posted by Reviewer1173203 on Jan 19, 2015

It is good.

FINALLY!

Posted by Reviewer3183941 on Apr 10, 2011

Daughter loves them, she's taken them every day since we got them, instead of fighting with her to take her daily multi as I was before!

gummy

Posted by Reviewer1295810 on Apr 11, 2011

children likes

KIDS LOVE THESE

Posted by Reviewer1708418 on Apr 20, 2011

My 8 and 6 year old love these vitamins.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »