• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

Final Sale - This item has an expiration date of April 2017. No returns.
  • Reviews | English

Taste wise good, but needs sanitary inspection

Posted by Reviewer1586842 on Apr 28, 2013

The jellies are really tasty, not too sweet or not too tangy, just right. However, once there was a plastic attached to one of the gummies and I almost swallowed it since the plastic piece was transparent and I did not notice it. Second, I found a some sort of cardboard piece attached to the gummies again. This time I noticed it right away because it was obviously a cardboard . I'm thankful that it was not a bug or some hair, but nonetheless, sanitary inspection is required as ONE container of jellies had TWO incidents of extra material in it. I will not be ordering again despite the tasty jellies.

warning to international buyers

Posted by 4970090542120033706 on Mar 23, 2013

If you live in a warm climate country, be warned! You risk receiving a one big blob of hard jelly. (which I couldn't even scrap out coz its stuck to the walls like crazy) And of course you're not gonna return it because the return shipping outweighs the price of the product. I bought two and they're still cheaper than the return shipping. So there. Don't say noone warned you.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1917126 on Jun 06, 2014

Yummy little orange slices. 2 every day Be forewarned. If it is warm outside, when you get your yummy gummies, they will no longer be a they, they will be ONE, and a very sticky, large, impossible to extract from the bottle yummy gummy. Winter time, no problem. Summer, might as well get a jack hammer to get them out of the bottle, then a sharp knife to cut them into yummy squares. I give a winter star rating of 5. I would like to give a summer star rating of 1. Thank you and good night. :)

너무 맛있어요

Posted by Reviewer2378525 on Jul 04, 2012

끊임없이 손이 간다는 것이 단점...한 통 비우는 것 어렵지 않아요~~~ 벌써 몇통째 재구매인지.....금방금방 품절되어서 자꾸 쟁기게 됩니다

Tasty and Fun!

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 30, 2013

I would buy again - good for grown ups too :) Sometimes when people come over for a visit they ask about this bottle on the table - I offer them to taste the vitamin C gummies. Everyone, kids, grown-up, teens, love these gummies. It tastes like good quality marmalade but holds the benefit of heelaty vitamins inside. Love it!

Tastes 100% like candy!

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 30, 2016

From a kids perspective, this is the best tasting gummy on the market 100%. Tastes like pure orange candy with that added crunch of sugar. From mom's perspective though, that's a different story - a bit too much sugar in my opinion but I've tried all sorts of vitamins and they just complain, gag or sneak to the toilet to flush. I'm guessing moms have to choose. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know. I've purchased over 300 products.

Not suitable for tropical countries

Posted by Cocobear on Apr 24, 2015

Received it in a big clumped together gummies. Can't get it out at all.. Looking at it, the heat must has been destroyed the Vit C. Not buying it again.

Tastes good 맛있어요

Posted by Reviewer2470179 on Jun 23, 2012

It's more like just gummy candies rather than vitamin suppliments. You don't want to take it as a main source of your vitamin C but as a little pleasure in your mouth. It tastes really good. FYI, I'm not a big fan of candies except chocolates. 비타민제라기엔 함량이 너무 낮은 편이고 간식이라 보는게 좋을 것 같네요. 그래도 너무 맛있어서 종종 사먹고 싶어요. 전 초콜릿 말고는 사탕 종류 좋아하지 않는데도 이건 정말 맛있네요.

Best tasting vitamin C!

Posted by christinelux on Feb 08, 2014

I love these. I would definitely buy them again. They taste delicious and aren't chalky like most vitamin C products. Love it :)

Great taste, one of my favorite brands

Posted by healingchildrennaturally on Jun 03, 2016

Great taste, one of my favorite brands! Gummies melt and stick together, doesn't work in the Arizona desert.