Rainbow Light, Health Prescriptives, Counter Attack, Activate Immune Health, 30 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Rainbow Light, Health Prescriptives, Counter Attack, Immuno-Response, 30 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1142452 on Feb 05, 2008

I purchased these pills after attending a speech given by Dr. Hobbs. It was compelling. Since then my folks have travel around the world and I made sure they took these along. Long story short weather it was the smog-filled street of the Middle East or next to icebergs in Alaska they manage never to get sick as many who accompanied them did.

These work wonderfully!

Posted by Reviewer1399235 on Jul 29, 2009

My husband and I always take these if we feel a cold or flu coming on and they keep it from getting worse. Great to take while traveling too.

Amazing immune support!

Posted by Reviewer1508252 on Nov 03, 2010

I take this supplement at the first sign of cold symptoms and am always amazed how well it works to prevent further symptoms.

Seems to work for me

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on Nov 08, 2010

I've used this when my partner has been sick, and it seems to keep a minor irritation from turning into a full-blown cold. I have not noticed any side effects, and plan to keep using it when I'm around sick people and feeling run down.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2623968 on May 04, 2011

This has helped me get through a few bouts with flu-type bugs, sore throat and cough this season in less time and less intense symptoms than others who caught what was circulating through the community. It's especially helpful if taken at the first signs of symptoms and usually nips them in the bud.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »