These work wonderfully!

Posted by Reviewer1399235 on Jul 29, 2009

My husband and I always take these if we feel a cold or flu coming on and they keep it from getting worse. Great to take while traveling too.

Amazing immune support!

Posted by Reviewer1508252 on Nov 03, 2010

I take this supplement at the first sign of cold symptoms and am always amazed how well it works to prevent further symptoms.

Seems to work for me

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on Nov 08, 2010

I've used this when my partner has been sick, and it seems to keep a minor irritation from turning into a full-blown cold. I have not noticed any side effects, and plan to keep using it when I'm around sick people and feeling run down.

Counter Attack

Posted by 5154788571996399945 on Jun 05, 2015

I found these tablets difficult to swallow and digest. I didn't notice any positive or negative effects from them. I tried them for about two weeks, before discarding the rest as the difficulty in digesting them was simply too much for me. I really have no idea if the product had any benefits.

Bar none, the best

Posted by SteeleBlue on Mar 15, 2016

This is THE best homeopathic anti-cold/flu/viral formula I have ever used. In fact every time I use it, it works within hours. I am well within 1-2 days at most. This amazes me. I never leave home without it.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2623968 on May 04, 2011

This has helped me get through a few bouts with flu-type bugs, sore throat and cough this season in less time and less intense symptoms than others who caught what was circulating through the community. It's especially helpful if taken at the first signs of symptoms and usually nips them in the bud.

Rainbow Light, Health Prescriptives, Counter Attack, Immuno-Response, 30 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1142452 on Feb 05, 2008

I purchased these pills after attending a speech given by Dr. Hobbs. It was compelling. Since then my folks have travel around the world and I made sure they took these along. Long story short weather it was the smog-filled street of the Middle East or next to icebergs in Alaska they manage never to get sick as many who accompanied them did.

so far so good

Posted by 5392488872075690639 on Oct 03, 2015

I bought this only because it was on trial price BUT it is really working, i was sick having a cold/flu and a fever , i drank 4 tablets of this in one day and the next day I was feeling much better. I will continue to drink this during winter time as a prevention, and if I still find it useful I'll buy it for the next year too :) !

quality control

Posted by Katarinatan on Mar 31, 2016

I was just starting to try this pdt when I noticed tat in one of the boxes, at least 10 pills were missing inside the blister packs. Tat got me wondering about the quality control of this pdt and how a company can miss a mistake as big as this.

Love it and highly recommended

Posted by 4722790928536619347 on Jun 22, 2016

This is my 4th purchase and I go for 4 packs this time! Take at 1st sign of cold and it really works!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »