Good alternative to OTC Tylenol type pain killlers.

Posted by 4881411980835158491 on Jun 19, 2014

I have systemic inflammation including neck and back pain. I took half a caplet of Pain-Eze with lunch and got relief within an hour equal to an Advil tablet, and I noted an improved overall mood. Relief lasted about four hours so I took the other half with supper. I will continue to use Pain-Eze to replace OTC pain relievers.

Great for PMS Cramps

Posted by Reviewer1183967 on Jan 18, 2015

I take these for PMS related cramps. I find they work best if you start taking them at the first sign of cramps or at least a day before you start to get cramps. They work best if I build them up in my system and have taken 1-3 (2-6 tablets) dosages before I start to get bad cramps. If I wait to long and start to take them after I get cramps they are not as effective and its takes longer for them to relieve the pain.

I live on these

Posted by Reviewer1906547 on Jan 27, 2012

I have fibro pain and this really helps to take the edge off

Great sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer1180199 on Jan 27, 2012

I take this at night to help me sleep. Just one tablet is enough to help me relax and sleep through the night.

Safe and effective for long-term use

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Jan 02, 2014

I've been using this product daily for over 3 years, mostly at bedtime, but also whenever I need the extra relief. My allergies prevent my use of most other pain/inflammation remedies, so this has been great for easing my discomfort and helping me sleep. It got my naturopath's approval, which is not easy to come by, and is safe and still effective even after years of daily use.

Great for Nerve Pain

Posted by BrandiNicholson on Sep 25, 2015

This is the ONLY product -- natural OR pharmaceutical -- that relieves my chronic nerve pain without knocking me out or causing unwanted side effects. Two tablets allow me to remain functional.

Pain-Eze

Posted by Reviewer2861607 on Jan 26, 2012

Not very strong. But no side effects either

RainbowLight wins again

Posted by SteeleBlue on Mar 15, 2016

This company impresses me like no other. Every one of their formulas is outstanding. This product has been so effective for me, that I don't take NSAIDS any longer. In fact, I don't take meds for aches and pains either now. VERY EFFECTIVE PERIOD!!!

Kjempebra

Posted by 5089347516238242739 on Jun 20, 2016

Hjelper på milde smerter

Not so helpful

Posted by Reviewer3118613 on Apr 14, 2012

I can't say my pain has been relieved all that much so far.