Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Rainbow Light, Herbal Prescriptives, 3-Way Stress Management, California Poppy & Valerian, 90 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

don't buy 90, buy 180

Posted by Reviewer2489803 on Jan 29, 2008

My wife and I have used these wonderful tabs for 15 years to supplement our vegetarian diet and to calm our busy-life nerves. We don't do our day without it - or we pay for it later!

The best!

Posted by Reviewer1486106 on May 16, 2009

This is the only product I've ever found that helps when I am real nervous and stressed. I've been using it for 25 years!

Great Product, Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2306147 on Feb 21, 2011

Thank you for quickly filling my order, charging a low price and sending a great product that gives my energy, clarity and a sense of peace.

Helpful for Peri-menopause

Posted by ShelleyP on Aug 15, 2012

I don't take this product regularly, just when I'm feeling stressed or nervous. One of the really fun things about going through menopause is a lot of weird symptoms that don't seem to be related to reality, i.e. nervousness/anxiety for no apparent reason, extreme tiredness and aches and pains you never thought about before! This product seems to help take the edge off. I take them one at a time - if one doesn't do the trick, then I'll take another. I find if I'm already tired, it can have a tendency to make me more sleepy, rather than just mellow so I don't take too much if I'm going to have a busy day. Definitely recommended for those bad days!

Rainbow Light 3 Way Stress Management

Posted by Reviewer2219954 on Jan 03, 2012

Wonderful, relaxes both body and mind. This is a staple in our house as we need to take B complex daily anyway. Gives a great night's sleep too!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »