great product!

Posted by Reviewer1205028 on Aug 03, 2008

I did some serious research to find the best vitamins, herbs, and remedies for my daughter's allergies and was surprised to find that Allerstan had them all! It seems to be the only product I have found that includes all approaches and that really works (even better than the prescription meds her doctor keeps prescribing). They are large pills, but are easy to swallow, even with a sore throat.

Allerstan works.

Posted by Reviewer3355954 on Mar 19, 2009

I bought this for my husband who has terrible allergies, and he has given it thumbs-up. He has tried other natural remedies for his allergies with no luck and was extremely surprised to see how well this worked. The pills are huge though.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1421266 on Apr 15, 2009

These work, they don't make you feel weird (or wired, or drowsy) and the ingredients are good for you. They are large pills, so have a good bit of liquid on hand when you take it.

Best Natural Remedy for Allergies

Posted by Reviewer2619739 on Apr 22, 2009

My husband has sever allergies, and doesn't like to take prescription meds. He loves the way this Allerstan works with no side effects.

no more worries

Posted by Reviewer3340663 on Sep 04, 2009

no more worries about allergies - this is the only product that has worked for me so completely and quickly. i love it!

Best Allergy Relief

Posted by Reviewer1913283 on May 09, 2010

Why risk the side effects of OTC and prescription drugs when nature provides the solution. I have bad, bad allergies and when I take the acute dose for the recommended time, my symptoms completely clear. After my attack, I take just 1 a day for maintenance...works great!

Amazing allergy prescriptive

Posted by Reviewer1604991 on Jul 15, 2010

Finding Allerstan after having dealt with allergies all my life using anti-histamines has been a blessing. It works quickly without drying, drowsiness or any of the other effects of meds. The one thing I've found is to take a strong dose of 3 tablets 3 times a day in an acute case, then decrease to the recommended dose. Again, there's no side effects even from the stronger dose.

Hay fever symptoms disappeared within a day!

Posted by Reviewer1019428 on Apr 09, 2011

Improving my diet reduced my hayfever symptoms, but I still had an itchy and slightly stuffy nose. One pill a day has removed all symptoms which is awesome. I wish you could buy larger packets though.

Great Rainbow Light Herbal Prescriptives Allergy Rescue Eyebright and Xanthium Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

It is good to know that eyebright and xanthium have been used for years and are traditionally used to ease seasonal eye, skin, sinus and respiratory irritations. Quercetin inhibits allergic response by blocking histamine release.

Works Well for Seasonal Allergies

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Jan 05, 2016

This product works well. I noticed relief in just taking one tablet, as opposed to three. Very helpful for allergies to ragweed & mold. Potent and effective. I like to take with freeze dried stinging nettle.