Stop itching very effective

Posted by 5032846949482008511 on Aug 07, 2013

My daughter has skin problem - Eczema. She always itching and cannot sleep well. I read some doctors/specialist articles mentioned that "Quercetin" can help people with skin problem. My daughter has tried it for one month and it is very effective. She can sleep well from now on. I chose this brand because it is not only rich in Quercetin, but also with Bromelain and other vitamins.

Life Changing!!

Posted by Reviewer2491397 on May 07, 2010

I have tried to fix my allergies naturally for about 5 years now. Tried this and I will never try another allergy product bc it works!! Turned another chronic allergy sufferer on to it also and he has reordered it twice now too. My full treatment included this allergy rescue, boswelia, cleanzology, and a calcium mineral supplement and it was the best allergy season for me in years. UPDATED 2ND ALLERGY SEASON: I have been able to have an even greater allergy season this year by continuing to use this product and the cleanzology but I have added a homeopathic allergy for when I have critical moments. I have used 2 and both seem to bring me equal success: Hylands seasonal allergy relief and homeolab allergy relief. Good luck!

Great for skin reactions

Posted by Reviewer2618378 on Mar 08, 2011

I suffer from mild allergic skin reactions to food and have found these tablets seem to work really well at calming my skin.

Natural allergy relief

Posted by Reviewer2378235 on May 26, 2011

I was taking pseudophedrine and benadryl almost every other day - these pills are beginning to really work. Keeping my sinuses open and my energy level even.

Effective!

Posted by Reviewer3013345 on Aug 20, 2009

These tablets have made a big difference for my labrador's itchy skin. August is usually the itchiest month for him, and within five days of taking these tabs, his scratching decreased noticeably.

A++++

Posted by Reviewer1700594 on Apr 27, 2009

Does seem to help! Still need something else on the high pollen days but otherwise not bad at all

Don't know what I would do without these

Posted by Reviewer2833436 on Apr 19, 2010

Before I got these, my allergies would turn into weeks-long sinus infections. No allergy meds would help. These have made all the difference in the world. I wish I didn't have to use so much (5-6 tablets per day) but I guess it's worth it not to be miserable.

good stuff~

Posted by Reviewer2916335 on May 02, 2010

I used suffer from stuffy nose every morning... but not anymore~

Awesome stuff

Posted by Reviewer1540220 on Oct 06, 2011

This allergy medicine actually worked for me! I did have to take about 6 pills throughout the day on a bad ragweed day, but as soon as I took the pills they WORKED. No nasty side effects like a normal antihistamine, too, which is always nice :)

Finally Relief

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Oct 12, 2011

It works! Everything that I usually take for hayfever and sinusitis in one bottle! The whole family has taken this since allergy season set in. We all get relief from symptoms with this.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »