« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Much better than the OTC allergy medicine I was taking

Posted by Reviewer2899463 on Oct 21, 2011

With the terrible allergy season we had this year this has helped me immensely. Much better than any over the counter drug.

Better than claritan D

Posted by Reviewer1174337 on Nov 09, 2011

I have replaced claritan D with this product and not seen a drop-off in results. I do sleep way, way better now. I have a much more solid, uninterupted rest at night

- Works for dust/pet allergies -

Posted by Reviewer2481073 on Nov 17, 2011

My husband has had allergies all his life. He was always sneezing, having runny nose with lots and lots of mucus. We never had enough tissue papers at home. Plus we have 2 cats now. These tablets work, but do give them time. My husband was initially taking 3 tabs/day, then 3 tabs twice daily for faster result. Even then, only when he started the second bottle (no pause in-between) did he notice massive improvement. Today I can't remember the last time he sneezed or blew his nose. He uses his inhaler 50% less, his lungs feel clearer and the past few days he was 'complaining' of smelling things he'd never smelt before. LOL. I need to add that he's taking this with 600mg NAC twice a day, so I'm not sure how much each product actually contributes to his relief - hence 4 stars. Also be forewarned: tablet size is the LARGEST I've seen. My husband is a natural pill popper, even then THREE HUGE TABS of this prove to be a massive challenge. It does work, though.

Works better than Singulair

Posted by Reviewer1908651 on Oct 31, 2015

I have been on Singulair for years. I tried this and literally cannot believe how well it works. I am off Singulair now without the side effects. LOVE this.

gave to afriend with sniffles every morning and eczema, cleared up completely, she takes every motning now.

Posted by 4898831354857933341 on Jan 12, 2016

Combined with evening primrose oil, coeliac gut health product, totally cleared up friends eczema and allergies

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »