so good

Posted by 5484779646198208701 on Feb 08, 2016

so good

strong more than what you think

Posted by 5007880839145449109 on Dec 13, 2015

since i feel any things in my body as tired or lasy or an influ symptoms i take 2 caps 2times it is as a magic really it works

whenever u r sick

Posted by 5562983604765351337 on Nov 15, 2015

Great to ease the symptom, i felt better taking this when i caught a cold. Less coughing and able to breath at night. I believe this one really helped me through!

This works extremely well.

Posted by SteeleBlue on Oct 31, 2015

I did not think I could find something that worked better than BOIRON products but this seems to do the trick. Every time I feel like I am coming down with something, I take this and within hours I feel great. POWERFUL medicine.

Counter Attack is the best!

Posted by Reviewer2407575 on Sep 28, 2015

My belly can't take the heavy garlic in Wellness formula...there's some garlic in Counter Attack, too, but not enough to bother me. If I take 2 Counter Attacks four times a day as soon as I feel any sign of illness, they work like a charm! (Full disclosure: I also do the Woodstock C & F tincture through the day at the first sign of illness...so it's actually that combo that has been working best for me.) Christopher Hobbs at Rainbow Light is a great formulator...this is an awesome remedy.

Very helpful!

Posted by Reviewer3246919 on Jun 09, 2015

I am not scared of flu any more! Starting to take 2 tablets 4 times a day with the first sign of sore throat, or blocked nose helped me already twice to escape the long 2 weeks of running nose and all other common things. All the symptoms went away within 2-3 days! Great!

sore throat

Posted by Reviewer1476428 on May 14, 2012

Nothing could get ride of my sore throat until I took Counter Attack for a few days. Totally satisfied!