Rainbow Light, Herbal Prescriptives, PMS Relief, Vitex & California Poppy, 30 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

It works!

Posted by TrueReviews From Greece on Nov 15, 2013

I got it for a friend who is really suffering from menstrual cramps, and she reported that it made a huge difference. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

very helpful

Posted by Reviewer3360674 From Iowa on Mar 03, 2012

Usually my mood swings kick in anytime two weeks before my period. As soon as I feel emotional I just take two of these and all is better, mood swings begone. I am unable to tolerate St. John's Wort and am very thankful for this formula. I also use Rainbow Light's Women's multivitamin. Great trusted and effective brand.

Lives up to its name.

Posted by Reviewer1599713 From Alabama on Aug 13, 2008

After only 1 month I could tell the difference and the longer you take it the more balanced you become. This product does not magically make every problem go away but it does live up to its name - it gives relief.

fast acting

Posted by Reviewer1758875 From Oklahoma on Jan 17, 2009

This gave quick relief of al of my PMS symptoms, I am definately buying this again.

Ahhh...PMS relief :)

Posted by Reviewer2690855 From California on Aug 11, 2009

This product works GREAT! I take it the week before aad I notice a huge difference in mood and physical symptoms. Awesome!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »