Rainbow Light, PMS Relief, 30 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

It works!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I got it for a friend who is really suffering from menstrual cramps, and she reported that it made a huge difference. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

very helpful

Posted by Reviewer3360674 on Mar 03, 2012

Usually my mood swings kick in anytime two weeks before my period. As soon as I feel emotional I just take two of these and all is better, mood swings begone. I am unable to tolerate St. John's Wort and am very thankful for this formula. I also use Rainbow Light's Women's multivitamin. Great trusted and effective brand.

It works great!

Posted by Reviewer1538730 on May 29, 2013

This stuff works great! So far, no more cramps, minimal bloating, mood is better, not as fatigued and cut down on the migraine severity. Have used it twice so far with same results. Use 2 pills - 2 times/day starting a few days before and until a few days after. Its well worth the cost.

Rainbow Light, Herbal Prescriptives, PMS Relief, Vitex & California Poppy, 30 Tablets

Posted by 5005402399692079192 on Jul 14, 2014

Amazing product! I took it 2 weeks before my period, 2 times a day, and 1 time a day during my period. I had the easiest period, no pain or crumps and it really helped my mood swings before and during the period, including sadness, fatigue and irritability. I highly recommend it!

Lives up to its name.

Posted by Reviewer1599713 on Aug 13, 2008

After only 1 month I could tell the difference and the longer you take it the more balanced you become. This product does not magically make every problem go away but it does live up to its name - it gives relief.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »