useless

Posted by 4905425750053171759 on Apr 20, 2016

It's not doing anything It's not reducing cycle pain Don't waste your money

Aiming to give relief to PMS

Posted by wwwvavade on Feb 23, 2015

I was really looking forward to try these tablets since I suffer from very bad PMDS with depressive-like symptoms. But when I got them I read that you should take 2 every day, so it was only enough for 15 days which I don't think is enough to feel a difference? But perhaps I felt a bit calmer when I took them. Im thinking of trying them again... (Did try St Johns wort but it gave me extremely vivid dreams :/)

AMAZING...!!

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Dec 29, 2014

I have been getting crabby, moody and getting PMS almost 3 weeks of the calendar. As soon as I started taking this Vitex complex, I noticed that I felt less irritable, happier mood (without feeling hyper or over the top), and it naturally increased my libido too. Thanks iherb. I don't know what to do without you guys.

Rainbow Light, Herbal Prescriptives, PMS Relief, Vitex & California Poppy, 30 Tablets

Posted by 5005402399692079192 on Jul 14, 2014

Amazing product! I took it 2 weeks before my period, 2 times a day, and 1 time a day during my period. I had the easiest period, no pain or crumps and it really helped my mood swings before and during the period, including sadness, fatigue and irritability. I highly recommend it!

bought again

Posted by 4718683159162981841 on Dec 31, 2013

some of my PMS symptoms (such as breast tenderness, depression) have reduced by half.

It works!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I got it for a friend who is really suffering from menstrual cramps, and she reported that it made a huge difference. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

It works great!

Posted by Reviewer1538730 on May 29, 2013

This stuff works great! So far, no more cramps, minimal bloating, mood is better, not as fatigued and cut down on the migraine severity. Have used it twice so far with same results. Use 2 pills - 2 times/day starting a few days before and until a few days after. Its well worth the cost.

PMS Relief

Posted by Reviewer2637346 on Jul 28, 2012

The best for my girlfriend.

very helpful

Posted by Reviewer3360674 on Mar 03, 2012

Usually my mood swings kick in anytime two weeks before my period. As soon as I feel emotional I just take two of these and all is better, mood swings begone. I am unable to tolerate St. John's Wort and am very thankful for this formula. I also use Rainbow Light's Women's multivitamin. Great trusted and effective brand.

Nice product

Posted by mingyu on Jan 06, 2012

I give it to my daughter during her period time, it seems worked.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »