Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Rainbow Light, Herbal Prescriptives, PMS Relief, Vitex & California Poppy, 30 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

It works!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I got it for a friend who is really suffering from menstrual cramps, and she reported that it made a huge difference. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

very helpful

Posted by Reviewer3360674 on Mar 03, 2012

Usually my mood swings kick in anytime two weeks before my period. As soon as I feel emotional I just take two of these and all is better, mood swings begone. I am unable to tolerate St. John's Wort and am very thankful for this formula. I also use Rainbow Light's Women's multivitamin. Great trusted and effective brand.

Lives up to its name.

Posted by Reviewer1599713 on Aug 13, 2008

After only 1 month I could tell the difference and the longer you take it the more balanced you become. This product does not magically make every problem go away but it does live up to its name - it gives relief.

Fabulous product

Posted by Reviewer1571394 on Jul 21, 2011

I have used this product for a long time now and love it. They have recently changed the size of the pill and it makes it even better. Before it used to be a horse pill and very hard to swallow. Now they have reduced the size and it is much easier. I have always had a variety of pms symptoms, but once I started taking these the symptoms were diminished greatly. I would recommend this product to anyone who suffers from pms symptoms.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2272319 on Mar 04, 2010

I have used this product for several years and it completely prevents the horrible pms symptoms I used to have for 1-2 weeks prior to my period. I love it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »