Too big to swallow

Posted by 4891923164854781136 on Nov 19, 2014

Love that the calcium is food based, however the trade off is the size of the tablet, which takes a few trial gulps before it would go down my throat.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer3317081 on Nov 08, 2011

Food based calcium., which I like. Pills are big.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1249147 on Oct 21, 2011

Both my mum (in her 60s) and me (30s) are taking it for close to 2 months. She's taking 2 per day while i take 1. So far so good, no side effects but have not done any test since taking to determine if anything changed. Pill is a little on the bit side and is hard but not too difficult if you swallow 1 at a time.

Rainbow Light

Posted by Reviewer2648241 on May 23, 2011

Food Based Calcium. Good product, I just wish more manufacturers would use glass bottles rather than plastic.

Great Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2394808 on Oct 14, 2010

My herbalist was very impressed with the content of this product. However she did tell me she was surprised it says "once daily", because amounts are kind of low. So, I take 2 of these a day and they work well. They're a little huge, but I haven't had too hard of a time swallowing them. You could also chew them.

very good value

Posted by Reviewer1694013 on Jun 28, 2010

this is a good calcium product!

just one calcium

Posted by Reviewer1857216 on Sep 23, 2009

I am taking three as per Doctor suggestion, good magnesium amount, no bad side effects

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer3253796 on Aug 23, 2009

I've used this product for a couple of months now and it is easy on the stomach.

Good quality calcium

Posted by Reviewer2556412 on Apr 24, 2009

Easy to take, seems to give a good mineral basic

Love the Rainbow products... body had to adjust to the Horsetail

Posted by Reviewer2159205 on Mar 05, 2009

I really like all the Rainbow Light vitamins, we use them exclusiv,y at our house now. The only thing I noticed about this product was that two says after starting to use it my urine smelled awful, I am pregnant so I am sure in part my nose was just extra sensitive... then after 4 days of getting progressivly worse it just went away. Asked my midwife about it and she said it could have been the horsetail as it cleans out your kidneys. The smell went away and I love it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »