Love the Rainbow products... body had to adjust to the Horsetail

Posted by Reviewer2159205 on Mar 05, 2009

I really like all the Rainbow Light vitamins, we use them exclusiv,y at our house now. The only thing I noticed about this product was that two says after starting to use it my urine smelled awful, I am pregnant so I am sure in part my nose was just extra sensitive... then after 4 days of getting progressivly worse it just went away. Asked my midwife about it and she said it could have been the horsetail as it cleans out your kidneys. The smell went away and I love it.

Great Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2394808 on Oct 14, 2010

My herbalist was very impressed with the content of this product. However she did tell me she was surprised it says "once daily", because amounts are kind of low. So, I take 2 of these a day and they work well. They're a little huge, but I haven't had too hard of a time swallowing them. You could also chew them.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3233957 on Apr 12, 2008

was told by my doctor to increase my calcium, magnesium & vitamin d intake. to have found all three in one product that rarely causes stomach upset was a bonus.

Rainbow Light Just Once Food Based Calcium

Posted by Reviewer1403526 on Nov 05, 2008

I've got a sensitive gut, and I am able to tolerate this much better than other calcium supplements. It is a large pill, and that makes it difficult to swallow sometimes.

Too big to swallow

Posted by 4891923164854781136 on Nov 19, 2014

Love that the calcium is food based, however the trade off is the size of the tablet, which takes a few trial gulps before it would go down my throat.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Jan 07, 2009

These are big, but they get the job done.

Rainbow Light

Posted by Reviewer2648241 on May 23, 2011

Food Based Calcium. Good product, I just wish more manufacturers would use glass bottles rather than plastic.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1249147 on Oct 21, 2011

Both my mum (in her 60s) and me (30s) are taking it for close to 2 months. She's taking 2 per day while i take 1. So far so good, no side effects but have not done any test since taking to determine if anything changed. Pill is a little on the bit side and is hard but not too difficult if you swallow 1 at a time.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer3317081 on Nov 08, 2011

Food based calcium., which I like. Pills are big.

Good quality calcium

Posted by Reviewer2556412 on Apr 24, 2009

Easy to take, seems to give a good mineral basic

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »