Best Calcium I've Ever Used - Ever!

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on Sep 23, 2009

Rainbow Light was recommended to me about 5 years ago. I started with one of their multivitamin/mineral complexes. When I ran out of the calcium I had been using about 4 years ago, the Just Once was highly recommended. I have osteopenia (a step before osteoporosis) and had been taking a prescription to build bones which I had to stop because of the side affects (It was actually leaching the calcium out of my bones!). Since taking the Just Once without the 'script, I've had another bone density scan...the results were better than any of the others I had in the past. My GYN now recommends Rainbow Light, Just Once, Food-Based Calcium to all her patients!! A great supplement that really delivers.

Rainbow Light Food based calcium assimilates well.

Posted by Reviewer3069395 on Jan 04, 2008

My bone density test was improved by this product, though I admit I have been taking 2 a day rather than the suggested one.

one a day is a good thing

Posted by lovelyBunny on Aug 10, 2014

Good men's multi. Nothing in it my husband doesn't want or need. Nothing missing either. Worth the cost because you take it once a day. No ill side effects. I've been ordering from IHerb for two years now the quality and service is excellent I kkep ordering for some time.

Best Kind of Calcium

Posted by Reviewer1967131 on Dec 16, 2009

All research indicates that food-based calcium is the only one that 100% absorbable. I love the fact that Rainbow makes this in a pill.

Great vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer3064519 on Oct 09, 2009

its hard to find something that doesnt hurt my stomach. these are amazing!!!

Easy on the stomach

Posted by Reviewer1927840 on Jul 28, 2010

This is the only calcium I've tried that is easy on my stomach. I like that it's food-based. I know it's effective because if I forget to take it for a few days I start getting leg cramps.

PURE GOODNESS

Posted by Reviewer2596450 on Jan 22, 2008

Best calcium supplements on the market.

Improved bone density test.

Posted by Reviewer2745234 on Apr 10, 2009

I had a very good bone density test 4 years ago. I then began taking this product as I liked its formulation. My bone density test this year showed even more improvment, even with less exercise, and no milk products (intolerance). I attribute this impovement to the product. I take two tabs daily; a.m. and p.m. I'm a happy customer

Very Nice

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I have used this formula of calcium for years and just really like it. Very recommended!

Love this

Posted by MadroneJack on Aug 08, 2006

These are food based calciums, much easier for the body to absorb. I only need one per day and have noticed better nails and hair