Rainbow Light, Just Once, Food-Based Calcium, 180 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

Best Calcium I've Ever Used - Ever!

Posted by Reviewer2782741 From Maine on Sep 23, 2009

Rainbow Light was recommended to me about 5 years ago. I started with one of their multivitamin/mineral complexes. When I ran out of the calcium I had been using about 4 years ago, the Just Once was highly recommended. I have osteopenia (a step before osteoporosis) and had been taking a prescription to build bones which I had to stop because of the side affects (It was actually leaching the calcium out of my bones!). Since taking the Just Once without the 'script, I've had another bone density scan...the results were better than any of the others I had in the past. My GYN now recommends Rainbow Light, Just Once, Food-Based Calcium to all her patients!! A great supplement that really delivers.

Rainbow Light Food based calcium assimilates well.

Posted by Reviewer3069395 From Oregon on Jan 04, 2008

My bone density test was improved by this product, though I admit I have been taking 2 a day rather than the suggested one.

Best Kind of Calcium

Posted by Reviewer1967131 From Texas on Dec 16, 2009

All research indicates that food-based calcium is the only one that 100% absorbable. I love the fact that Rainbow makes this in a pill.

Great vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer3064519 From California on Oct 09, 2009

its hard to find something that doesnt hurt my stomach. these are amazing!!!

Easy on the stomach

Posted by Reviewer1927840 From California on Jul 28, 2010

This is the only calcium I've tried that is easy on my stomach. I like that it's food-based. I know it's effective because if I forget to take it for a few days I start getting leg cramps.