Rainbow Light, Just Once, Food-Based Calcium, 180 Tablets

Large tablets - need to take 2 to get daily allowance.

Posted by 5245219531387187880 on Jun 23, 2013

These are large enough tablets to take. I got use to them after a while. I take 2 in the morning as this gives 100% of daily allowance. Food based tablets. Seems to be good value as 1 container will last a long time.

food based calcium

Posted by Reviewer1281917 From California on Feb 22, 2012

Love this product, it is food based nothing artifical and it digests well. I do wish the pill was smaller but that is a small price to pay for good results and health

Great dosage

Posted by 4891578092221597080 on Jun 26, 2012

I love how I only need to take 2 pills a day vs taking two pills for calcium/magnesium and 1 pill for vitamin D. Cutting back on the quanity makes life easier! Great product!

The BEST CALCIUM I have ever taken!!!

Posted by 5267446671293476500 on Aug 13, 2012

This product is the easiest to digest, totally asorbable and helps with calcium needs. After going through menapause, I constantly had leg cramps as well as my eyes twitching. This product has relieved ALL symptoms!!!! iHerb.com was a much better price than the health food store, and they mailed it out immediately, which I recieved in 2 days, with free postage!!! I have never been happier ordering with ease, and receiving my merchandise so quickly!!!! Months later I returned to order again, and iHerb.com had saved my previous order and it took seconds to reorder....Wow, that was magnificent...Thank you so much iHerb.com. You have a customer for life!!!

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer1346887 From California on Sep 30, 2010

I have been taking this, probably for 1.5 years. I'm very happy with it. Sometimes I take two pills a day as I am nursing. But be careful (if you take 2)if you don't need the extra magnesium, it may make you have loose stools. I need the extra magnesium so it has only had that effect a couple times - nothing to worry about though. :) I really like this product and love the price.